Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can i put my ul.to premium to download ?

click on AUDL ( auto download )
Click options
Click on mark Use Premium Account
Mark again Use Premium Account and now you have a place to put in your username and pass from ul.to or other host where you have premium

Click then on Links, and put the download links

click on AUDL ( auto download )
Click options
Click on mark Use Premium Account
Mark again Use Premium Account and now you have a place to put in your username and pass from ul.to or other host where you have premium

Click then on Links, and put the download links

Thanks man...
Now i'm using 10GB plan. Cani change to 20GB ??

an3m1.com_13280075101.jpg

plz fix it

Hello all,

I just want to summarize what we've been fixing since my last reply here.

Upload Plugins:
  1. bulletupload
  2. filepost
  3. freakshare.com
  4. megashares
  5. rapidgator
  6. refile.net
  7. uploaded.to
  8. wupload
  9. extabit
  10. bayfiles.com
  11. filevelocity.com
  12. turbobit.net

Download Plugins :
  1. Hotfile
  2. Megashares
  3. Netload
  4. Bitshare

Bear this in mind.
We can't support you to downloading from metered filehosting service, we will help you as much as we can for unmetered one, if you have your own account, let me know, we will guide you to use it into your RL.

Website down.
I'm fixing nrl website especially TOS area. It will be back online soon.

Upload plugin requests
Request upon Uploadc.com and Share-online.biz upload plugin will be forwarded to our programmer, it will be available for update at February 3rd. Look, when you see new filehosts popping out, kindly use FTP File function or remote upload first, it can take a while for us to make the plugin.

br,
Diko

Last edited:
^^ If it's about transloading, it's working fine in all of my servers, check your links first.

If it's about uploading, it's working fine too.

============================

I remember something about uploading.com, transloading from uploading.com is working fine, sometimes it's not working due to the file has been deleted from their servers. However, that deleted files looks to be online.

br,
Diko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back