Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, why there is no depositfiles premium? demo not working for premium only plugin are available, how can i test the speed if there is no premium in your demo .

Retrieving download page

The file is being prepared. Please wait 49

Last edited:
well, why there is no depositfiles premium? demo not working for premium only plugin are available, how can i test the speed if there is no premium in your demo .

Retrieving download page

The file is being prepared. Please wait 49

It is Demo NL servers, for our own reason, we are disabling the premium accounts on it. Except, the Demo USA one, everything is ready to try.

For any information, just please submit ticket,

regards,

@all :

For all those peoples who want to uploads to Uploaded.to
You can choose NL servers, It's really fast on our rapidleech,

ESZWT.jpg

I've been trying to uploads 500 MB file into uploaded.to via remote upload,
And it's done...within about a 5-7 seconds,

Thank you

Last edited:
i'll never EVER buy this shit again ! DOWNLOAD and Upload speed are very slooooooooow and DepositeFiles plugin don't work ... PFFFFFFFF -__-

i'll never EVER buy this shit again ! DOWNLOAD and Upload speed are very slooooooooow and DepositeFiles plugin don't work ... PFFFFFFFF -__-
All working fine here on my NL rl... The download and upload speed are good, some plugin not working but is not a newrapidleech fault if the hosts change something due the MU crack

Edit: Pulocker plugin = Out of Date, can't upload fix ASAP plx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back