Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you planning on bring Divx/VLC web-player to rapidleech anytime soon?
This is very handy for those who use rapidleech for entertainment purpose.

Hi,

I would like to ask you a few questions regarding the RL service. I'm totally new in the setting up, been using a friends so I just know how to use the RL.

What are the differences between the USA Unmetered Plan and Netherland Unmetered Plan?

Also I see that when I try to add to cart it says it will bill me monthly, if I use paypal how would I cancel the monthly bill?

2GB Large File Support -> What does this mean?

Also would I have to add premium accounts to your RL if I buy one? Or I would have to add my own premium accounts if I want to transload some files.

If so the accounts are already linked to the RL that you are providing, would I be able to upload to my own accounts?

Port Speed 1Gbps --> What is this?

Sorry for all the noob questions, first time getting my own.

It's not just uploading. Everything gets stuck since maintenance and update.

First there was 404 Not Found, now fixed.

- Now, upload get stuck to any filehost, in my case FileSonic and FilePost.
- Download from mentioned hosts also stuck
- Percentage when raring sometimes get stuck but process is still working in background, but how could I know, then I started deleting my parts when I noticed that rar is still processing, and after that original file was deleted and I had to download and do everything from beginning.
- Adding links to mylinks.txt after the upload is finished also gets stuck.
- Download/upload speed is also bad from/to FileSonic and FilePost.

Please fix this, since it's almost impossible to use RL.

please change ftp timeout minimum 10 - 15 sec

because if i want to move a lot of file to my folder. it try to log in again many time ( u can test by yourself )

ex: i have a lot of screenshot and i want move it to ss folder

because i don't want url of screenshot when i use list links function to remote upload at filehost

To all clients.

Thank for your patience, we were shifting from using apache web server to nginx web server, few bugs coming out after the shift, but everything are fine now. Movie Thumbnail image, List Links function, etc. I'm confident our server performance will be greatly better than before.

Just to summarize of what we've been fixing after the shift.
  1. List Links Function
  2. Movie Thumbnailer Image Link
  3. Stuck Uploading to FSC
  4. CPU Load problem
  5. Stuck Downloads on Random Times
  6. etc. I can't tell them all.

To Jelloman,
  1. The different between USA and NL unmetered plan is only the location, most filehostings put their servers in Europe, so, in average your transload and upload speed will be better if you have NL rapidleech.
  2. When the invoice generated, you can choose whether you want to pay manually every month (One Time Pay), or subscribed to automatically deduct your paypal balance to pay the bill.
  3. 2GB file support means you can operate with file bigger than 2GB size. Our server are installed with 64bit OS, so you can rar/unrar/split/merge/etc. files bigger than 2GB.
  4. Yes you are able to upload files in your rapidleech to your filehosting account.
  5. Our server is connected to 1Gbps internet connection port, ensuring maximum speed when downloading or uploading from filehostings.

To clients who request for plugin or mod.
We will consider adding the feature if it's not burden our server too much. The idea of putting a media player is a good suggestion, I will think of it.

MP3 Tag editor feature will be released soon.

If you have any more queries, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Diko Nuisance - Newrapidleech.com

Very excellent speed on getting the account. Paid using patiala and received the RL account instantly. Haven't tried transloaded anything yet. Used iPhone to settle payment all that.can't wait to try.

Last edited:
Very excellent speed on getting the account. Paid using patiala and received the RL account instantly. Haven't tried transloaded anything yet. Used iPhone to settle payment all that.can't wait to try.

Thank you very much for dropping a comment here, enjoy your rapidleech, if you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact us. :)

after maintenance , upload to filejungle become very slow and not consistant.

Dear momoku,

Although you can see in FJ official support thread, that many people complain about slow upload speed, you may check your rapidleech again, I've switched the proxy server to another server and I think it's better now.

If the upload stop/hang, possible reason is the file is being uploaded to their slow/busy server, just stop your browser, then restart the upload until it finds the fastest upload server.

br,
Diko

^^ checking..

============

It's working fine, make sure you put slash mark only in Directory field when using FTP file function.

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/KrlXp.jpg[/slide]

I recommend you to use our groovefile upload plugin, it's working fine too.

br,
Diko

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back