Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all clients who have a very bad complaint about our services,
Diko will give you a compensation, especially for renewrl clients that currently not satisfied with turbo plugin (beta)

He told to me,
He had a plan for turbo server and anyone whose using it's service.

Would you please wait for any news update?

Because diko is very busy now,
And I do not have a full access directly to all of our servers in USA,

Just, looks at the NL servers
There's even no complaint until now, because i'm carefully maintain those servers.

And what about NL huskar.info?
There's a problem from the server's provider, we can't do nothing.
Just wait until they finish up fixing huskar.

And now, USA iNewrl is down.
Please be patient, please...

Thank you.

Best Regards,
MD - NewRapidLeech.com Sales Officer

Diko is very busy now??? Seriously? For 3 days he's too busy to get on here and answer to his clients? Since he's talking to you, Microdevil, tell him to get his ass on here and answer to his clients.

Diko is very busy now??? Seriously? For 3 days he's too busy to get on here and answer to his clients? Since he's talking to you, Microdevil, tell him to get his ass on here and answer to his clients.

Well to be honest it's a sale related thread ..Clients should open a ticket and work it out with them..

This is something new..Mod batting for clients.Why only this hosting ?All guys selling stuffs should be treated in a same way..there are guys who don't respond to support tickets for a week ..lots of guys complain it in their sales related thread.Why don't post same thing over there?Instead of posting like this ,Complain posts are thrashed by saying it's a sales thread only.

Shit happens But
I am sorry for this i am not against any one but i feel this is totally wrong.

I was with this guy for 3-4 months..for the first month he provided me with a leech for half of the price yes half because i didn't had the money at that time to pay him full.

He always responds to tickets..Even when servers are down He manages to provide an alternative leech for all clients.No one here does that thing in Wjunction ..I have been with many hosting so i have gone through alot so i know this..Go through this thread you will find Hasn't he provided an alternative when there's a downtime.

Last edited:
0 kb/s

:facepalm:

b04e4ac44b.png

:@

banearon the premiums will, I hope to do something then the moderators should get tough with these people who sell something then ends up being "nothing."

Crappy Service

Well to be honest it's a sale related thread ..Clients should open a ticket and work it out with them..

This is something new..Mod batting for clients.Why only this hosting ?All guys selling stuffs should be treated in a same way..there are guys who don't respond to support tickets for a week ..lots of guys complain it in their sales related thread.Why don't post same thing over there?Instead of posting like this ,Complain posts are thrashed by saying it's a sales thread only.

Shit happens But
I am sorry for this i am not against any one but i feel this is totally wrong.

I was with this guy for 3-4 months..for the first month he provided me with a leech for half of the price yes half because i didn't had the money at that time to pay him full.

He always responds to tickets..Even when servers are down He manages to provide an alternative leech for all clients.No one here does that thing in Wjunction ..I have been with many hosting so i have gone through alot so i know this..Go through this thread you will find Hasn't he provided an alternative when there's a downtime.

we keep on sending tickets but f*cking sh*t no one answer our ticket. if there is he will just say "Diko will answer all your queries blah blah blah....."

X-( X-( X-(

I agree - This is too much time with no answer to your customers Diko . Maybe you have some problems in personal plan , but the people in this thread payed for you RL service (as described on the first page) and they deserve at least answer from you - Why They are not getting the service stated on the first page ?

mods already checked this and they said they are waiting for diko to reply here and they are monitoring this thread. I don't think diko will reply to us. maybe he is waiting for our rapidleech to expired :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back