Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not happy bro. Downloaded 90% of a file and then it stopped. Have to get the rest from megashares and getting 20 kb/s. Please get better servers or reduce users on each server and so it wont be going wrong at least 3-5 times a day.

You will lose many users if this problems keep going on.

Dear all clients,

1newrl.info client will be migrated to a new server due to IP failure on that server, I've contacted my server provider, but I don't think they can see what the problem is.

===============

Newrapidleech.com is closed temporarily until we finish resolving our internal problem.

I'm really sorry I can't bring you a good service these past weeks.

br
Diko

Dear all clients,

1newrl.info client will be migrated to a new server due to IP failure on that server, I've contacted my server provider, but I don't think they can see what the problem is.

===============

Newrapidleech.com is closed temporarily until we finish resolving our internal problem.

I'm really sorry I can't bring you a good service these past weeks.

br
Diko

Closed until they resolve internal issues. Owner states:
All clients whose RL is down will be given replacement on other servers.

just a word of advice i wouldn't take new customers until u get some plugins fix. Just trying to prevent a riot from happening on this thread

is this joke

KNfKq.png

@ darkman, about Fileserve, It is banning all RL Servers for all RL Providers to download from its servers, but allow all servers for all providers to upload, I'm before some mins I uploaded some file to my FS acc., So the Problem is from FileServe itself, you can return to Fileserve official thread here in WJ to know more about that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back