NewDedi.Com - Dual Core, 2GB RAM, 250GB HDD @ $79.99/m (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bharat

Who are we?

New Dedicated is a privately held professional Indian based web hosting company founded in 2012. We offers the most comprehensive range of secure, fully protected and private web hosting services in the world. We are located in a Tier 3 datacenter in Alblasserdam (The Netherlands). We have placed our equipment in our own racks in a private corridor with room for 38 racks. The network contains only the best connections like: AMS-IX, DECIX, L-INX, Tinet, NTT, Telia, Level3,..., etc. Our Core Center operates 24/7 with support engineers responding immediately to any customer request. We are into the Hosting business providing various services like Cloud hosting , Virtual Private Servers , Reseller Hosting And Dedicated Servers with Instant Setup Services.The network connectivity is done by Global Layer and setup fully redundant with Brocade routers in the core. Global Layer has multiple POPs (Point of Presences) to guarantee a very high network uptime to us. We also understand that every minute down is a minute too much .

Promotions : 25% Discount on first month on every Netherlands server .

Use Coupon Code : 25OFF to avail the discount .

Payment Methods

We currently accept PayPal , 2Checkout and Indian Bank Transfers .

PreSales Enquires : Send us an email on sales@newdedi.com .

Budget Dedicated Servers

Dual Core - $79.99 USD/m

• Dual Core
  • 100Mbps Dedicated Port
  • HDD 250GB
  • RAM 2 GB
  • Bandwidth 10TB
  • Semi Managed
Click To Order >>

Quad Core Xeon - $139.99 USD/m

• Quad Core Xeon
  • 1Gbps Dedicated Port
  • HDD 2x250 GB
  • RAM 8 GB
  • Bandwidth 25TB
  • Semi Managed
Click to Order >>

2x Quad Core Xeon - $214.99 USD/m

• 2x Quad Core Xeon
  • 1Gbps Dedicated Port
  • HDD 1 TB
  • RAM 16 GB
  • Bandwidth 100TB
  • Semi Managed
Click To Order >>

Professional Dedicated Servers

Quad Xeon X3220 - $159.99 USD/m

• Quad Xeon X3220
  • RAM - 4 GB
  • Hard Disk - 1 TB
  • 1 Gbit Port
  • 25 TB Bandwidth
Click To Order >>

Quad Xeon X3440 - $179.99 USD/m

• Quad Xeon X3440
  • RAM - 8 GB
  • Hard Disk - 2x1 TB
  • 1 Gbit Port
  • 25 TB Bandwidth
Click to Order >>

Quad Xeon E3-1260L - $164.99 USD/m

• Quad Xeon E3-1260L
  • RAM - 8 GB
  • Hard Disk - 250 GB
  • 1 Gbit Port
  • 50 TB Bandwidth
Click To Order >>

Quad Xeon E3-1240 - $299.99 USD/m

• Quad Xeon E3-1240
  • RAM - 16 GB
  • Hard Disk - 4x1 TB
  • 1 Gbit Port
  • 50 TB Bandwidth
Click To Order >>

2x Quad Xeon E5620 - $489.99 USD/m

• 2x Quad Xeon E5620
  • RAM - 24 GB
  • Hard Disk - 4x1 TB
  • 1 Gbit Port
  • 100 TB Bandwidth
Click To Order >>

France Dedicated Servers

Mini 2G :- $19.99 USD/m

• Intel Celeron/Atom
  • Technology - N/A
  • RAM - 2GB
  • Hard Disk - 500GB
  • Core - 1
  • Threads - 1
  • Frequency - 1.2+ GHz
  • VT Virtualisation - N/A
  • Architecture - 64 bits
  • NIC - FastEthernet
  • RAID - N/A
  • 100Mbps Port
  • 1 Dedicated IP
Click To Order >>

Regular 2G :- $24.99 USD/m

• Intel Atom 230/D425
  • Technology - Diamondville Pineview
  • RAM - 2GB
  • Hard Disk - 1TB
  • Core - 1
  • Threads - 2
  • Frequency - 1.6+ GHz
  • Architecture - 64 bits
  • NIC - FastEthernet
  • RAID - N/A
  • 100Mbps Port
  • 1 Dedicated IP
Click To Order >>

Regular 4G :- $39.99 USD/m

• Intel Atom 330/N2800
  • Technology - Diamondville Cedarview
  • RAM - 4GB
  • Hard Disk - 2x500GB
  • Core - 2
  • Threads - 4
  • Frequency - 1.6+ GHz
  • Architecture - 64 bits
  • NIC - GigaEthernet
  • RAID - Soft 0/1
  • 100Mbps Port
  • 1 Dedicated IP
Click To Order >>

Regular 8G :- $59.99 USD/m

• Intel i3 2130
  • Technology - Sandy Bridge
  • RAM - 8GB
  • Hard Disk - 2x1TB
  • Core - 2
  • Threads - 4
  • Frequency - 3.4+ GHz
  • VT Virtualisation - Available
  • Architecture - 64 bits
  • NIC - GigaEthernet
  • RAID - Soft 0/1
  • 100Mbps Port
  • 1 Dedicated IP
Click To Order >>

Regular 16G :- $64.99 USD/m

• Intel i3 2130
  • Technology - Sandy Bridge
  • RAM - 16GB
  • Hard Disk - 2x1TB
  • Core - 2
  • Threads - 4
  • Frequency - 3.4+ GHz
  • VT Virtualisation - Available
  • Architecture - 64 bits
  • NIC - GigaEthernet
  • RAID - Soft 0/1
  • 100Mbps Port
  • 1 Dedicated IP
Click To Order >>

Datacenter

OVH,France

Founded in 1999 by Octave Klaba, OVH is an independent European company based in Roubaix, Northern France. It is the number one host in Europe and is the fourth largest for domain names in the world (source Netcraft January 2012). The biggest advantage of OVH is its unbeatable value for money, which makes it stand out against its competitors in the market.

OVH has chosen to deploy its own worldwide optical fibre network, a unique infrastructure on the webhosting market. Its characteristics are staggering: 2 Tbps of bandwidth, 33 peering points on 3 different continents and 24/7 operational maintenance.

Dataplace,Alblasserdam, Netherlands.

• You choose a very modern (regional) data center, built according to Amsterdam criteria;
  • Data Place is fully redundant in all areas of design and offers a high degree of flexibility;
  • You bring your reliability at the highest possible level and achieves a kostenbepasting your operational costs;
  • Data Place provides various supporting tasks that your organization can significantly relieve and unburden. Value-added services.

Dataplace, the data center in Alblasserdam, is our core business, an excellent place for your dates. We offer you the option of having your data center and / or to outsource our IT environment in order to ensure your availability and continuity. Professional, safe and reliable.
Dataplace is a carrier neutral data center designed and durable. Carrier neutral to everyone the freedom to give desired. Sustainable because it not only for this generation runs. Equipped with all facilities provides data place a good home for all your servers. Fully redundant, durable, secure and suitable for high-density hosting.

Network

Global Layer ,Alblasserdam (global-layer.com)

Global Layer was launched in 2011 following experiences with previous providers. The slowness and unstable connectivity we received motivated us to set up a business committed on doing the exact opposite. We focus on delivering large-scale IP services and capacity services worldwide.
Global Layer wants to provide this knowledge to anyone needing service and reliability. That's why we'll never win a pricing war. Our prices are fair, and customer satisfaction is included by default. Does your business rely on the quality of your network? Consider Global Layer.

Not allowed

• Virus/Exploit Activities
  • Illegal Child Content
  • Terrorist Activites
  • Email Spamming
  • Flooding
  • Fraud
  • Phishing
  • Port Scanning
  • Public Video Streaming

Contact Us

Main Website : http://www.newdedi.com
Client Area : https://secure.
newdedi.com/clientarea.php
Pre Sales : https://secure.
newdedi.com/contact.php
Emails :-
support@newdedi.com , sales@newdedi.com & abuse@newdedi.com

Last edited:
12 comments
Wow. This is gonna be awesome. You are already rocking in shineservers and launching a new sister site with a dedi niche is a pretty great move.

Very Professional Support!

BTW this is a great EMD domain you bought..All the best mate! :D

I think is one of the best companies that i have met . It has outstanding support and very nice people. I was having a problem with my website hosting and now moved here. Bharat has helped me step by step and guided me through the whole process. I recommend anyone who want a great hosting and professional support to check the services provided by shineservers and pickdedi.

I wish you all the best and many sales !

Coupon not works.

Tryed to order Regular 2G

And message: "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"

I put time reading promotion terms:
Promotions : 25% Discount on first month on every server . Use Coupon Code : 25OFF to avail the discount
So not sure what should i understand with "on every server"... :O

And by the way, can you provide info about bandwith on France dedicated servers? For example bandwith limits and extra bandwith prices, etc...

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Coupon not works.

Tryed to order Regular 2G

And message: "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"

I put time reading promotion terms: So not sure what should i understand with "on every server"... :O

And by the way, can you provide info about bandwith on France dedicated servers? For example bandwith limits and extra bandwith prices, etc...

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

The promotion code doesn't include the france servers , though the code didn't worked . I have now added that to first post .

100Mbps port bandwidth is?

The server is connected at 100Mbps. Bandwidth is 100Mbps guaranteed to 5TB of monthly traffic out. In addition, bandwidth is 10Mbps guaranteed.

Ordered a France server but...

1) I can´t open a ticket on newdedi site (i´m registered and loged-in, of course).
2) How much time do you need to have the server ready?

I know that it´s a sales thred but since is impossible get support on your website i have no more chances than post here.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ordered a France server but...

1) I can´t open a ticket on newdedi site (i´m registered and loged-in, of course).
2) How much time do you need to have the server ready?

I know that it´s a sales thred but since is impossible get support on your website i have no more chances than post here.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry for the inconvenience , server has been deployed . Also now you'll be able to create tickets for the support from client panel itself .

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back