Status
Not open for further replies.

b1gj4v

Hi

Im developing my own website - domain well that wont be shared at the moment as i've only got far as doing a holding page

Here it is;

htLpr.png

Give us your reviews and let me know if you have any ideas regarding the logo and designs for my websites.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks

PS - Im a GFX newbie lol more in to Web Development

Last edited:
31 comments
Logo >> shadow should be removed/decreased / you should add more effects/change color a bit

you can improve it mate ;)

Regards

thanks - it was a quick mockup took like 30minutes to do a holding page - im not really good in photoshop and graphic designs - black and white will be the theme for my websites. Maybe a shade of grey in there as well.

Just need ideas of how i can get like a image logo in there. A logo based on web programming and development.

the text is far too chunky and i don't like the text - the above logo/design is much better - maybe add a image to the design? I'd like a logo on a background colour of white.

Well let me see what you can do first before discussing price

And to the dude in previous post logo looks ok but looks bit too plain at the moment need it to look more like stand out..

my entry

here's my entry mate......;)
a professional logo for you.

MJcoders-by-GibbletGfxX.png

that main logo above (MJC) can be placed
before the the below one (mj coders) in line if you want to have it on your site.

iwill give you psd and you can make changes wherever you want......:)

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS..........:)

REGARDS
GIBBLET

that main logo above (MJC) can be placed
before the the below one (mj coders) in line if you want to have it on your site.

iwill give you psd and you can make changes wherever you want......:)

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS..........:)

REGARDS
GIBBLET

that is awesome - can you do some in different colours

colours - grey, light grey, black and white and any other colours of your choice.

Looks amazing that. :D

Are you kidding me? You just copied the way I placed the M and J together and changed the dot into a C :facepalm:

that is awesome - can you do some in different colours

colours - grey, light grey, black and white and any other colours of your choice.

Looks amazing that. :D

unbelievable lol

hey

hey @Vee, first thing i hit my msg to make logo a day before you posted your logo.
I didn't seen yours, even i didn't came online in the time to this thread.
I have my font which somewhat links letters. That idea came from there.

If you are so much worried of coping you should give your logo via pm from next time.
here's some serious work going on, its not a joke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back