Status
Not open for further replies.

litewarez

Heya guys.

Im currently working on a new project that needs members to be committed in order to launch the project.

The paragraph below sums up what the site is:

Proposed Q&A site for feedback on projects you're working on, by sharing your code with fellow programmers and getting extensive feedback/review of best practices, design pattern usage, application UI, security, etc.

So far the site has gone threw some primary stages where fellow users have create example questions what may be asked and voted whether the site will become popular.

The definition of the site has been quite popular and has stepped into the committed stage where members become committed to the idea and would like to see a site of this nature.

The site still requires more people to become committed before it goes into the beta stage and the design and system are built and launched.

If you become committed you will be able to have access to the site during the beta stages.

I'me asking you all to come and join area51 and become committed to my project and help me get it off the ground.

the link to the site is below if you register and become committed i will be in your favour as its something im extremely eager to get going.

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/11464/code-review?referrer=kEml0_XB-gQYaNpjIO5Bmg2

if you need any more information please reply and ill answer best I can.

regards and thanks in advanced.

5 comments
First of all congrats, you have almost done it ;)
hope that it makes to the beta and finally a new SO site ;)
Update: how can I get the permissions to add samples ?

All committed members will be the chosen to trial the beta stages yes, after beta there is the public beta where all users can test and begin making this grow.

if all goes well and content is generated at a healthy growth then we will finalize the design and create a domain for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back