New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more sale today UL can u please add payza permanently or any other payout method to withdraw money easily... Please think about this

Thanks

One more sale today UL can u please add payza permanently or any other payout method to withdraw money easily... Please think about this

Thanks

what for? people use resellers so they (UL) make more money...

look on your points if sometimes only 1 point is added so someone bought premium from resseler.... everyday i have about 7-12 such points so i lost every day about 60 euro from sales (if they buy only 30 days premium....)

WTF!!!!!

from january it takes a while to find more payment methods and!? nothing changed!

and - WHERE'S ANSWER FOR ?

Hello,

I hope you can help us. We have been advertising for your site for quite some time.

We requested a payout (about ~3000€) in March. After a Month we got an e-mail asking us to explain how we got so many new users.

We answered that we wrote a blog post about the offer where users could create a free acount. This blogpost ranks well on google and thus we still get a lot of new users through the post.

After not getting an answer for a while, our account was suddenly closed.

Please explain to us why this was done as we do not understand why it was closed. Our Account number is 2314370.
interesting and... no answer!

Last edited:
perhaps you guys blocked USA Downloads in past thats why all USA (pp, alertpay) companies took revenge ..

you guys still best in terms of upload and download service. and yes stability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back