New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
are files deleted after 30 days?
and what if you buy a premium account...files are still deleted?

please do answer this question...
i didn't have the courage to browse all the pages cuz there are so many payment requests it's difficult to find what you are looking for

thanks in advance :)

are files deleted after 30 days?
and what if you buy a premium account...files are still deleted?

please do answer this question...
i didn't have the courage to browse all the pages cuz there are so many payment requests it's difficult to find what you are looking for

thanks in advance :)

yes please answer

Payment via WebMoney very fast thanks !

And payment via Wire fast too ! With no fees ^^

Ul <3

But sales are not going as well as the way it was before...

Geting Payment Today from ul.to from WME,and I exchang from WME to my PayPal account with exchangex.ru,and i geting my money to my PayPal for 20 minutes,I recommend to all who wants to exchange WME to PayPal exchangex.ru,very fast exchange.

Somebody use remote upload from DF to UL.to?
It doesn't work for me for a long time.
I write my problem here http://www.wjunction.com/1542081-post9.htm and for today the problem is not solve.But i very need this cause remote from DF is the almost the one way for me to upload on ul.to.
I paste my cookies but its still not working.I also use remote upload from DF to other filehostings and it works.But not ul.to.

paxum!! expensive one..ur 20% fees + paxum fees ..lol

why don't you try moneybookers/skrill?....

** I pmed you a week ago, I expect a reply from u Sinem, bt u didn't..... :D

as USA is blocked,w-bb blocked ulto for this

USA isn't blocked anymore.

PayPal, Alertpay/Payza, Moneybookers don't want to work with us anymore, there is no real reason for that but they simply don't want to.

We try to add more payout methods for you, if you have any further suggestions, feel free to tell us some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back