New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
ul.to | Sinem my payment requested in march 28 was cancelled. The saturday I've asked through webmoney...the question is, I need wait other 30 business days again for receive my payment?

my payment requested to webmoney in 24May still in option " open " .
f19d60fb5d.jpg

The question is, do I need to wait other more days again TO receive my payment?

my payment requested to webmoney in 24May still in option " open " .
f19d60fb5d.jpg

The question is, do I need to wait other more days again TO receive my payment?

Dude, you opened it before 4 days and did you mind reading thr TOS?

But i think they migth make a payment every since now... the make at least one payment per week at the last 3 weeks....

Sinem could you tell us the next payment date?

Hello,

I hope you can help us. We have been advertising for your site for quite some time.

We requested a payout (about ~3000€) in March. After a Month we got an e-mail asking us to explain how we got so many new users.

We answered that we wrote a blog post about the offer where users could create a free acount. This blogpost ranks well on google and thus we still get a lot of new users through the post.

After not getting an answer for a while, our account was suddenly closed.

Please explain to us why this was done as we do not understand why it was closed. Our Account number is 2314370.
interesting and... no answer!

Hello,

I hope you can help us. We have been advertising for your site for quite some time.

We requested a payout (about ~3000€) in March. After a Month we got an e-mail asking us to explain how we got so many new users.

We answered that we wrote a blog post about the offer where users could create a free acount. This blogpost ranks well on google and thus we still get a lot of new users through the post.

After not getting an answer for a while, our account was suddenly closed.

Please explain to us why this was done as we do not understand why it was closed. Our Account number is 2314370.
interesting and... no answer!

Yep, sadly :(
Sinem, a reply would be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back