New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
QN1Cd.jpg

I'm from latin america as payment by bank transfer?

I asked IBAN code
where u asked?

@alex_ne

u don;t know but u accusing ul.to so WTF! think what other users can imagine after reading ur msg

@alex_ne

u don;t know but u accusing ul.to so WTF! think what other users can imagine after reading ur msg

I'm not accusing anyone. I wasn't even angry at ul.to
I just said - It's not possible to get 100% of 500euro by bank transfer because of the high fees.

I didn't accuse ul.to for taking the fees, I understood (after I got the payment) that this process is very expensive.
Sorry if someone understood me wrong.

I should have said "I got 25Euros less into my bank account even before the local fees"
Instead of "ul.to sent me 25Euros less than I requested".

Sorry for that.

Last edited:
I'm not accusing anyone. I wasn't even angry at ul.to
I just said - It's not possible to get 100% of 500euro by bank transfer because of the high fees.

I didn't accuse ul.to for taking the fees, I understood (after I got the payment) that this process is very expensive.
Sorry if someone understood me wrong.

I should have said "I got 25Euros less into my bank account even before the local fees"
Instead of "ul.to sent me 25Euros less than I requested".

Sorry for that.

buahahahahahaha

i NEVER PAY FEEs always get when requesting over 100euro 100% of the amount what are u talking about :facepalm::D:))

I don't understand, so they take fees or no? ^^

Maybe wantedp, you requested your money by Banktransfer there is long time ago and now ul.to take fees :)

@ul.to | Sinem Reply me please :)

Last edited:
The iban code,is your unique code,,to get cash from other person.request this from your bank.

WHY YOU GIVE WRONG INFORMATION?????
YOU WANT HIM TO LOST HIS MONEY BY WRONG FILLING THIS FIELDS????

jesus!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

IBAN code is your country code for UK is "UK" for US probably is "US"
google it "what is iban in......<type your country>"
after u get this 2 digits u should write them at beginning and next 26 digits of your bank account (next miracles will happened like user before wrote some crazy thing about fee's which was HIS FAULT)

wantedp,you know to read English???

I said that only is unique code,2 first letters represent your country,and other number are Unique should ask to your bank,What's wrong here Please wantedp Jusu Christ.

Last edited:
wantedp,you know to read English???

I said that only is unique code,2 first letters represent your country,and other number are Unique should ask to your bank,What's wrong here Please wantedp Jusu Christ.

unique is for each bank - swift
IBAN is not unique is normal country code

should ask google, bank only for swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back