New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
33 days has passed since i request money... now im kinda worried that they wont pay

Well... you´re all pretty anoying with this "questions"...

mimimi where is "my" money wäää

mimimi UL Scam wäää

mimimi waiting since 30 Days wäää

mimimi No sales since Update (It´s workin fine btw) wäää

-

UL is working well and if you dont annoy them, you get an answer!

O really? then at least they could've reply our questions... that's what supports are for!

the fact that they're avoiding any comments and refused to reply to their customers are way un-proffesional. not too mention a late payment! we've tried to follow their rules and ToS, so they should've at least give us an explanation.

i do admit that UL is good for downloaders, but if this continues, i darely bet that no one would ever upload to UL any longer! not even IF they offer 90% per sales!

Last edited:
45 days is just ridiculous ...
I already asked 4 times and i will probably not get an answer but still - when is the next bank transfer payment ?

We payout by date and not by payment method so we can't tell you when the next bank transfer will be done for you (this don't mean to spam now request dates and asking it again, you all will get you're money). Also like you all know we had alot of changes (intentional and unintentional) which we have to handle (for example Paymentwall).

33 days has passed since i request money... now im kinda worried that they wont pay

O really? then at least they could've reply our questions... that's what supports are for!

the fact that they're avoiding any comments and refused to reply to their customers are way un-proffesional. not too mention a late payment! we've tried to follow their rules and ToS, so they should've at least give us an explanation.

i do admit that UL is good for downloaders, but if this continues, i darely bet that no one would ever upload to UL any longer! not even IF they offer 90% per sales!

Question which were answered few times? Which aren't a really support request? Or is "WHERES MY MONEEEEEEEEY" a support request?

Also like i said, we'll pay like allways.

ul.to | Till
I have question not about payment -)
remote upload frome share-online.biz not works (
please fixed
thanks -)

We payout by date and not by payment method so we can't tell you when the next bank transfer will be done for you (this don't mean to spam now request dates and asking it again, you all will get you're money). Also like you all know we had alot of changes (intentional and unintentional) which we have to handle (for example Paymentwall).

Question which were answered few times? Which aren't a really support request? Or is "WHERES MY MONEEEEEEEEY" a support request?

Also like i said, we'll pay like allways.

We know you pay as you always did before.But we have to wait for a long time to receive payment.So how can we pay for our bill.How can we pay for our children at school.You know they don't wait for us 42 days to paid our bill dude.Think about it

@alabala

99% of all files are illegal, every day the rules can change, you cannot build your life on this money, thats wrong and a big risk.

I wait for money from UL too, but all I can do is wait, perhaps they pay tomorrow, perhaps in 2 weeks or more, its not important, I believe that they pay.

And yes, I have a real job, this is a hobby for me and every dollar or euro I earn makes me happy, but I can live also without that.

whats happened with payment wall - Till? u forgot to say something about this?!
whats happening in ul.to?

about real job - uploading can be real job :)
example - if u live in a country (eg. russia) where they treat copyrights very..... good ;)
u have autoposters, RDP, use 3-5 filehosts and have good website
u make couple thousand $ every month

offcourse for more safety u should also have couple PP accounts

if more uploader have from listed upper then more safety he is, if one filehost goes down he's got 2-3 more left. Thinking is everything!

so? it can be real job! Imagine that in east asia live is less expensive then in europe/usa. In many countries if u have 300-500 $/month u have really good live!

Last edited:
Search for a real job, if you pay your bills with this money, somthing is wrong...
yes share is care but when ...?
when ul and other filehosts give everybody free permium and dont sell then i upload free too
why i should upload free and filehostng sells permium from my files
so never say this again ;)

Even with a real job.What will you do if your boss do not paid your salary in time.What will you say dude?

We just ask for what we deserve to get?anything wrong?

You don't deserve a dime you've made on this site, or any other filehost that you have ever uploaded files to or made money out of.

When you talk about deserving money, make sure you did not derive that money stealing content that other people own and spent money to make.

You deserve money you earn ONLY if you're not violating copyrights with your uploaded files. Which, as I'm sure everyone is aware of, you don't. So next time you talk about what you deserve and what you don't, keep in mind that Uploaded.to has every goddamn right to delete all your files, close your account, and kick you out of their system should they wish to do so because their TOS, which you agreed to while signing up, expressly forbids uploading and sharing copyrighted material and gives them every right to terminate you without any compensation whatsoever!

As for people saying that uploading copyrighted content is a real job as long as it feeds their family? Grow the fuck up. A real job does not involve cheating people and stealing what rightfully belongs to them. Just because you use your computer 24/7 to click buttons all the while stealing content does not mean this is a job. You cannot put it on your curriculum vitae, you cannot make it count towards your work experience when you apply for a real job, and a real life employer does not know or give a shit about what an uploader is or what it involves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back