New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very weird , i have the same problem today. I just buy 1 month premium with an other computer (+ different ip ) and i don't see any sale in my account. I'm very disappointed. I wait one week and if it doesn't change i go to an other filehost.

Why to cheat like that? You give fucking good money thanks to us !So scam us and we will leave to an other filehost. I have no doubt concerning the paiement to uploader , i know you always pay but you can deny there is a problem with the count of sale.

There is a problem with premium counts. I won aprox. 25k points and at least no money in my account. It`s impossible that all users bought 48h premium accounts.

And i`m still waiting for an alertpay payment since the second week of may too.

So, ul.to uploaders are all disappointed - myself included.
Well, to say the sad truth there are no reliable hosts at the time being, but other than that I will still move to another host by the end of the month.

48 Hours account does not give incentives to uploaders ??

also suggest my guys which payment method will be fast withdrawal from Ul.to

Last question: If I make Multiple payment requests like 20 euro today 40 after 2 days and 30 after some more days.. will it process one by one or they will be process in max 30 days ?

Waiting for response from users or staff..

Last edited:
yesterday we made test - 3 friends bought 30 days premium - everyone use another payment method.... as far i don't have anything counted - only 3000 point but we see - if it's real WTF ul.to i don't believe u do this!

for now there is no money on my account so........
moreover today i have next 6.000 normally...... stats frozen....

ul.to - my suggestion - pay uploaders even 1 euro for 48h account and it will be better because then know what's happen.

i really can'nt understand why u still don't update filemanager and...site! look at other sites! People don;t even know FROM WHICH FILE was sold premium account..... no stats! terrible.
i have in ass how long u need to pay uploaders - it's no matter for my but upgrading site with additing even just stats is really needed!

48 Hours account does not give incentives to uploaders ??

also suggest my guys which payment method will be fast withdrawal from Ul.to

Last question: If I make Multiple payment requests like 20 euro today 40 after 2 days and 30 after some more days.. will it process one by one or they will be process in max 30 days ?

Waiting for response from users or staff..

You can Request One Payout At A Time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back