New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that ul.to scam us but if they do they have to know that there are other filehost alternative such as filemates who pay more ( 60% per sale AND rebill) . But as far as i'm concerned ul.to is more reliable (they are in the market since many years). But if they try to scam us , i will test other pps filehost....

So fix the problem with the weird difference between point we earn and the sale !

All of us don't upload anymore until you make payment

ryCvn.png

X-(X-(X-(

PAYOUTS, REQUESTED BY ALERTPAY AND WEBMONEY WILL BE PROCESSED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, STOP ASKING US ABOUT THEIR STATUS IN EVERY POST PLEASE!

I've listen those words a few times, but money is still PROCESSING. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ! Very funny. Please tell us a specific date ?:facepalm:

It's mean?
I ask you? I ask ul.to | Sinem? I ask UPLOADED.TO?

When US can receive WME? That money are efforts US.
X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(

lol first of all please put some efforts in improving your half broken English
when you get the next payout just get one copy of "Wren and Martin English Grammar Book"
ul.to ppl have been around for a while and I am pretty confident about them regarding payout
yeah I agree with the people that it has been a while since the payout request but whining and bitching will make no difference
it will just frustrate the support staff
its better to have some patience
at least they are still alive and havent closed down like many filehosts who have done the same in the past ;)

okay that really sucks , i bought premium from another IP and another Computer through my main account and no sale is counted?!

goodbye uploaded! Thats why PPS sucks - every host can cheat more easly than via PPD

bring back PPD...

Points are increasing but at the same time sales and rebills indicate zero .You need to fix that thing ASAP.

There are many guys pointing towards same thing..It just happened with me as well.

Last edited:
okay that really sucks , i bought premium from another IP and another Computer through my main account and no sale is counted?!

goodbye uploaded! Thats why PPS sucks - every host can cheat more easly than via PPD

bring back PPD...

they cheat PPD also lol.

my 7-8 sale gone. all i get is damn 1k points.

lol first of all please put some efforts in improving your half broken English
when you get the next payout just get one copy of "Wren and Martin English Grammar Book"
ul.to ppl have been around for a while and I am pretty confident about them regarding payout
yeah I agree with the people that it has been a while since the payout request but whining and bitching will make no difference
it will just frustrate the support staff
its better to have some patience
at least they are still alive and havent closed down like many filehosts who have done the same in the past ;)
thanks for your advice.. But I don't want to work with ul.to any more. please send us our money. I want to say bye...

Last edited:
Well one word to ul staff. I have been with ul for quite long time and always trusted it as top notch. Well i was getting 3 - 4 sales per day before that shitty outbreak of host hunt by feds and after that all spoiled. Now again when the new company undertook, a belief came as all things'd be coming back to normal. Well you must remember the fact that even when you took away PPD we a bunch of guys didnt quit working with you and we waited for your recovery. Now sales got shrinked to 2 - 3 per week and as per in the past posts some guys reminded, u must be doing some stinky shit ofcourse as points are increasing and no sales for us. This is quite unfair and think twice if you need people who generate sales for u or want to be whatever you like!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back