New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
they dont count sales.

i had 3000 points increased no money came. we even tested with friend he bought 1 month membership i got 1000 points no money in my account. i contacted C/S he said if you get money probably you sold 48 hours. they have explanation for everything. They have nice plan but they dont count steal peoples efforts.

they dont count sales.

i had 3000 points increased no money came. we even tested with friend he bought 1 month membership i got 1000 points no money in my account. i contacted C/S he said if you get money probably you sold 48 hours. they have explanation for everything. They have nice plan but they dont count steal peoples efforts.
Can you confirm that? Please provide some screenshot.

they dont count sales.

+1
Me too.I got 1000 point but no sale or rebill

Iam a Person that can read the TOS of Service that i use.

Stop Begging like a Child maybe you are :)) anyway stop asking same questions on every Page becouse the 30 Days will not change on the next side of the Thread :)):P
How about some people don't get payment over 30 days like fhernnando, and someone else ... , fucking TOS? LOL. Keep quiet if it not your problem, please.

True, it took me only 1 working day though to deposit via bank transfer :) The money was in their bank account within 20minutes, so... 1 working day to process was quite nice.
But yeah alertpay sucks
Call yourself lucky; I've had 2 instances of wire transfers that took me over 1 week to get credited for, and that too after I called their customer support. Else, god knows how long they would have held my money for before they credited it to me.

Its because it is a UK bank account and i'm in the UK... so its quicker

Attention Idiots. POINTS DO NOT MEAN SALES!!!! YOU GET ONE POINT FOR EVERY DOWNLOAD, YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED SALES DUE TO DOWNLOADS. FUCK ME, READ THE FUCKING SITE.

yesterday we made test - 3 friends bought 30 days premium - everyone use another payment method.... as far i don't have anything counted - only 3000 point but we see - if it's real WTF ul.to i don't believe u do this!

yesterday we made test - 3 friends bought 30 days premium - everyone use another payment method.... as far i don't have anything counted - only 3000 point but we see - if it's real WTF ul.to i don't believe u do this!

yup, same with me.

Only points increasing but nothing counted..

Fix It!!! :facepalm: X-(X-(

Could you send me the Account ID's of them so we can take a look of that.

No payment for people who requested on Alertpay over a month ago, and now not counting sales? Fantastic.

Since we're not able to sell premiums via AlertPay we have to transfer money per wire transfer on our AlertPay account which take time (lifetalkconfirmed that they are slow...).

Just be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back