New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeje, sorry, requested payment by alertpay in march 29 and i dont recieve it. I know the paymen can takes 30 days, but come one, i never lose the hoppe about it can arrive faster ;)

Remembers that they say "30 business days" !!
So it would be possible that you have to wait more than 1 month for your money. (1 month = 20 business days)

Just don't cry. I'm working for more than 2 years with ul.to und got EVERY payment!

I <3 UL.to

UL.To / Sinem, please, can you fix this: Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at stor1078.uploaded.to ?

Please, help us!!

UL.To / Sinem, please, can you fix this: Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at stor1078.uploaded.to ?

Please, help us!!

the people that are pissed off are now doing DOS attacks on these servers, uploaded.to service will continue to degrade until they are finally forced to shut it down... waste of time for those that still work with them

Hello everyone

Would you tell me please how many days the file remaining on Uploaded.to servers without downloading, in the two cases of free account and premium account ?

And what is the max size of file that allowed to be remote uploaded?

the people that are pissed off are now doing DOS attacks on these servers, uploaded.to service will continue to degrade until they are finally forced to shut it down... waste of time for those that still work with them

What we'll do?
Torrents again? Emule?:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Oh my god!!! That's really end of days!:(

UL.To Sinem, please, help us: "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at stor1078.uploaded.to."

Some files of mine are hosted in that server.

ul.to | Sinem

180 days without a single download.

Max filesize is 5 Gig.

Thank you for reply... I wondered why the file I tried to remote and which it's bigger than 5 Gb didn't uploaded yet and it's still ( Pending ) since yesterday!

I think it'll be better if that was written in your host, and the files which are bigger than 5 Gb should be rejected from the beginning of the process in the upload page, to don't make us ( especially the new uploaders ) wait for nothing.

Hello Today I can not download anything from my account, I said some IP number.

I have 2 servers and dynamic IP at home, it is normal to detect multiple IP download

What happens now with my account and what happens now with my file, I can download?

You can not download them?

I need an answer because this is not normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back