New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt "log out" of the site it automaticaly logged me out and now i cant log in "User and password do not match!"

Me too. It says user don´t match. I was downloading normally, and now i cant even login into my account.

My user doesn´t exists!!! whats happening?

i didnt "log out" of the site it automaticaly logged me out and now i cant log in "User and password do not match!"
Just tried to send request for lost password and when i click on the link from my email it says User not existing... Bug?

The same here.

Same here too. I did try to reset my password with the email-id option. I did get the reset link, but again the link said "user not existing"!!

This is unprecedented. The service has really worsened beyond imagination.

EDiT: Fixed & 50 GB daily!! OMG, that is cool. Something out of the recent trend from filehosts!! Nice & really appreciated.

Last edited:
@sinem

is it in future possible to request more then one payment?

It would be for us much easier and you has not so much "time-trouble". In this way, I can request every week a request for example and the payment will be paid also "weekly".

And a second, for me very important thing, why are so many files missing? Some files are only deleted/away at your host, some of them are not public, selfmade, so DMCA isn´t an answer.

Greets,
lucky

5 mins ago, i cannot access my account
it said wrong pass, id not exits
now it work
what happen ul
maybe something error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back