New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
vcvix , i dont think that this is the thread to advertise another file hosting, i still have respect to ul.to even after the way they tread the old uploaders in the last few months.I've said where i moved many times. never said they are wonderful but they are corect and good for me, for my type of files and for my sharing zone.

Well atleast he heard us. Stop bitching.. Thanks for the new plan :)

Oh yeah, 1 other thing.. If you can, please add paypal.

vcvix , i dont think that this is the thread to advertise another file hosting, i still have respect to ul.to even after the way they tread the old uploaders in the last few months.I've said where i moved many times. never said they are wonderful but they are corect and good for me, for my type of files and for my sharing zone.

Ok Man, so please, send that information to my private box.
Can you do that?

I would like to know more about your file host.

Payout requests are being processed within a maximum of 30 days, payouts can be requested via paysafecard, WebMoney, AlertPay and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

Please Man, add PAYPAL to the list.
AlertPay it's a sucks for Brazilian users.:facepalm:

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

What information is true?
This:

"6. Deletion of information (including files and content)

• to delete files uploaded by a Free Account User which have not been downloaded for more than 180 days since the last download thereof, and
  • to delete files uploaded by a Premium Account User which have not been downloaded for more than 180 days since the last download thereof, if the the Premium Account User demands more than 10 Gigabyte disk space at his account"
Or This?
"Starting from the activation your files won't be deleted for 30 days within the assured contingent due to inactivity!"

Could you clarify that for us?

Last edited:
I'm Sinem from uploaded.to and I'd like to introduce you to the new affiliate program of uploaded.to.

You'll receive 60% of the first sale of your referred customers, as well 30% of every rebill they generate.

maybe one or two day they will change a new aff program ! Noooooooooo Thanks

Very good. If you lift time save my files in UL forever it will Great
Make UL is best (like filesonic, hotfile, fileserve)
Best regards and fock DMCA

This plan is better than the previous one, but you need to upgrade file manager so we can easily manage files, folders .. etc (currently one SUXX)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back