New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payout was today, look here:

zwischenablage01zp.jpg

Exactly after 30 days. :sun:

i requested the bank payment almost one month ago (10.03.2012) and still no news...
if they refuse it can you ask it again?

They do cheat guys ! Do not use this service ! CHEAT SERVICE !!!!!!
If you don't like the terms of UL, why don't you go and try a "better" hoster (if you find one)?

If you read the postings here, you think, it's holiday time and all stupid 14 year old guys have to post here, only because it's possible.

People of little faith.
Relax.
I received yesterday.
And since efetuei new request for payment.
I look forward.
Ul, Reliable, currently the best.

Thanks for everything.

If you don't like the terms of UL, why don't you go and try a "better" hoster (if you find one)?

If you read the postings here, you think, it's holiday time and all stupid 14 year old guys have to post here, only because it's possible.

Because I have reasons to post and complain? Too many my links are posted on UL and don't want to delete them but if I get only 7 Euro per one sale it's waste of the time.

This part with 14-year-old guys.. thank God you are older and so smart.

7 euro is good but they need to put back SOME PPD. Before it was 3 euro per sale and nobody complained , but PPD was 30 euro.

even if the thread gets to 100 pages it doesnt matter, if ul.to dont put back PPD program its a dead hosting.
Maybe some ppl are still making some sales but i dont see many new ul.to links on the sites/forums.

2 sales and 1 rebill today... wooot! :D

people, for fu** sake, START using your brains - if you dont generate any sales, then how do you expect ul.to is able to pay you per download??? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: imo you dont have to be a genius to understand that.. or what

Ul.to = No payment = No paypal = No PPD = No Sales = No Money. Everything is zero. Before i remember and belive uploaded is no.1 and now so bad. Goodbye @_@

so when is this 7 euro starting? I read it should be since 1st of April

I still get 3 EUR since yesterday......for initial orders

Another April FOOL???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back