New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, if we we're a joke, we wouldn't exist since 2006.

I recommend all of you to read our news over here -> Link

Our Board of Directors has changed, we're going through serious changes at the moment and everyone of you will be satisfied with the results you'll experience in the next couple of weeks.

Hi Sinem, I cant download from ul.to, for last 6 hours, is there anything wrong with your service, check the jdownloader user forum..lots of other users are also facing the same problem. Could you please look into it. Thanks in advance

OqYMk.png

its past about a month I requested payout on alertpay...still unpaid...

how to get this???

The treatment will be treated when ?
Thank you.

Officially quoting the ToS -> 30 Work days

Uploaded.to was paying out within 10 days up to until 2 months ago by its own goodwill!

You'll receive all of your payout requests soon enough, please be patient.

Personally I think the earnings should base on a rate basis, which could be fairer to both ul.to and user. Could it be 50%-50%?
One more thing is a very big thing: Currently over 90% sales I got came from paypal (extabit.com), so...
And finally, please do payments weekly, on a pre-fixed day! And what the hell is the tax we have to pay for payments which are smaller than 100EUR? Really unreasonable!

Thanks and best regards

@ul.to | Sinem

I'm sorry - but most people here will call you a scam without any reasoning, ul.to do pay, been paid a few times, yes no PPD but ah well... I get sales and rebills so no complaints here... you're not the highest paying no, you never will be but who cares... ahh well - greedy fuckers here who will scream scam arn't worth dealing with imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back