New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkish: Sinem hanım inanın sizi hayretler içinde izliyorum bu kadar tutarsız bir filehost olamaz haftada bir karar değiştirip hem bizi hemde kullanıcıları resmen maymun ettiniz.Ben ve benim gibi uploaderler olmasa siz neyi nerden kazanacaksınız onu bir düşÃ¼ndünüzmü bir dünya arşivim maalesef çöp oldu ve bu saatten sonra ağzınızla kuş tutsanız türk uploaderler kesinlikle uploaded kullanmazlar kolay gelsin.

English: Believe that you watch in amazement as Jackson filehost inconsistent decisions can not be changed once a week and like us, both users and my uploader is not officially ettiniz.Ben monkey where you will get what we think the world is a repository it was garbage, and after that time, unfortunately, the bird with your mouth you keep the Turks do not use uploader uploaded certainly come easy.

Last edited:
Sinem hanım inanın sizi hayretler içinde izliyorum bu kadar tutarsız bir filehost olamaz haftada bir karar değiştirip hem bizi hemde kullanıcıları resmen maymun ettiniz.Ben ve benim gibi uploaderler olmasa siz neyi nerden kazanacaksınız onu bir düşÃ¼ndünüzmü bir dünya arşivim maalesef çöp oldu ve bu saatten sonra ağzınızla kuş tutsanız türk uploaderler kesinlikle uploaded kullanmazlar kolay gelsin.

wtf ?! :)) lol ....

OqYMk.png

Sinem hanım inanın sizi hayretler içinde izliyorum bu kadar tutarsız bir filehost olamaz haftada bir karar değiştirip hem bizi hemde kullanıcıları resmen maymun ettiniz.Ben ve benim gibi uploaderler olmasa siz neyi nerden kazanacaksınız onu bir düşÃ¼ndünüzmü bir dünya arşivim maalesef çöp oldu ve bu saatten sonra ağzınızla kuş tutsanız türk uploaderler kesinlikle uploaded kullanmazlar kolay gelsin.

:facepalm: Are You Want To Ban Here?If Not Than Use English.

Next week they are going to put the following announcement in the front page:

"Announcement: All sharing has been disabled. Uploaded.to is not a file sharing site. If you uploaded a file, only you can download it and it can't be shared with anyone else."

RIP Uploaded.to.

"Announcement: All sharing has been disabled. Uploaded.to is not a file sharing site. If you uploaded a file, only you can download it and it can't be shared with anyone else."

RIP Uploaded.to.

Really?

Last edited:

RIP Uploaded.to.

:)):facepalm::))

I don't ul.to Sinem if you are the admin of ul.to or just a member of the staff but say to your boss to increase the amount per follow !

AlertPay payments which have been requested until the 15th of March have been processed some minutes ago, Bank Wire Transfers which have been requested until the 15th of March will be processed tomorrow, but due to easter holidays, they will be widhtdrawn on Tuesday by our bank.

what is duement day of paysafecards? I have send the request @21.03.12

First of all, if we we're a joke, we wouldn't exist since 2006.

I recommend all of you to read our news over here -> Link

Our Board of Directors has changed, we're going through serious changes at the moment and everyone of you will be satisfied with the results you'll experience in the next couple of weeks.

First, since the company changed there is no payment..... i requested via banktransfer since 17-03-2012... PAY US FIRST... than we can accept these new terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back