New PayPal Rules for India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am verified account holder. I have business account as well as personal one. Both are verified and i have got no mail yet.

As inquired by a friend who has got 4 paypal accounts all verified, he said to me, that this is all fake, the one of his paypal id which was distributed publicly had only a mail as such, none of his other accounts got any such mail.

I think its fake..

In that case i've sent a mail to spoof@paypal.com.. Waiting for their reply..

well Guys theres a new on Dp & BHW tht the mail was not a fake mail or anything but a real mail from paypal confirmed by Paypal singapore phone helpline.

I am Gonna Call up paypal support and will let u guys know :)
Code:
https://www.thepaypalblog.com/2010/02/an-open-letter-from-farhad-irani-on-the-situation-in-india/
Mailed To This Id with the mail]
Here's the reply

r1hbpw.jpg

UFF U Guys the people who have a verified PP with a VCC(Virtual Credit Card) will never get that its for those who have a verified PAYPAL with any Indian Bank or unverified accounts ...ANYONE WANT VCC PM me

if Government or RBI is playing around with such laws then, even Moneybookers, LP,etc will show up such limitations/restrictions soon.

Since PP is more famous and used to bring foreign money to india, they are ordered/informed by Indian Gov to apply the rules, earlier than others.

But it will take no longer for Gov to instruct others too, to implement the rules, once they are used more often by us.

And the race between the geek(us)-and-government will continue...

can anybody pls suggest me some VCC sites frm whr i can buy VCC, which is legal and trusted?
Price shudn't be too high, but moderate.
I can pay via PP/MB/LR

I have some people in my msn and ym.
They are as cheap as $4.;)
BTW,My VCC has expired,need to buy one or cant buy anything like Hosting etc :(

But I have another Paypal Account verified by bank.
No Mail there either :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back