New payment method...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ yes ravim

my indian friend have paxum card and account but i think paxum card wont anymore in india to withdrawal but you can withdraw money on external card which is your country debit or credit card

@ topic

paxum is awesome , they send money within 4 days on external debit card and you can withdraw any
time with there debit card i get there card in pakistan within 3 weeks which is awesome service

i wish they use Paxum to Pay , low rate compare to alertpay in withdraw and sending money etc

PS : there support is awesome just awesome 10/10 for them

About Payoneer and PayPal: You can use your Payoneer account to fund PayPal, as well as verify it. However, you need to make sure there are funds on it first since it is a prepaid debit card.

Regarding India, the RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has prohibited any foreign company from issuing Visa and MasterCard cards to Indian users, so this is an all around rule.

Ok, but Many people need a debit card to withdraw funds from paypal to debit card, in this case payonner but I read that this transaction it's not posible. All the people search a debit that working with paypal and alertpay around the world and they can withdraw your money with de debit card and I saw that no one company give this transaction and like always I return the same thing. Only paypal and alertpay works for all of us now.
One thing, i don't know about this information about payoneer so thanks :)

One question ¿Can i withdram the money from alertpay with your debit card?? and the fees???...

Last edited:
Hi guys,

We actually DO have an option to withdraw from PayPal to the Payoneer debit card, but in order to apply for the Virtual Account, you need to have received several partner payments first. If you already have, you can contact our support team to apply for it.

Hello payonner team. Please explain me "the partner". That mean: wupload, filesonic, in other words other type of payment proof???.....or another person on your system of the payonner or everyone that make me payment on my paypal account???...

How payment you need that payonner accept withdraw my money to debit card?. In this case from paypal to payonner debit card. Are you working with alertpay too or another payment system???

If you company accept withdraw from paypal or alertpay then all the people working with you so please answer me.....thanks...:)

@Music_Machine: What we mean by "partner" payments is a payment received from the partner/affiliate account you opened your Payoneer account with. This does not include private loads (loads made via our website using Visa/MasterCard).

So, once you receive at least 3 (in order to validate that you have an active partner/affiliate account) you can contact our CS department to request an invitation to the US Virtual Account pilot program.

They're available here via e-mail, live chat and telephone.

Thanks,

@Nissim-Payoneer Why Payoneer refuse to get me 2CO card. They said they didn't issue 2CO card for Indians anymore. I told him: I will do P CARD to Indian Bank Transfer not use that card at ATM.
But they didn't listen to me.. :(

Hi Ravim,

The problem isn't that we don't want to give you a card. The problem is that the Reserve Bank of India has passed a law that companies outside of India cannot issue MasterCards and Visas to Indian citizens. You will not be able to get a card from any company that isn't located in India.

However, we DO have the option of direct bank transfers in Rupees directly into your bank account.

Hey guys , i want to ask about Paxum
I hear that they give free cards , you only need to send them id scans and documents ..
anyway , when i get the card , will i be able to put it in paypal or alertpay and withdraw money from paypal/alertpay to the card directly ?
And how to activate it ? i mean it is like payonner ? you have to activate it first time from the site you ordered it ?

Thanks in advice guys =)

well im just asking if it is a good method to buy things from the net ( using the cc in online / offline purchases ) and load it with money from paypal or alertpay

if this is possible please let me know :)

Can you please explain more to me ?
I mean you get your card for free from paxum , and it dosen't require to activate it for first time from a site or what like payoneer ? i just put it in paypal / alertpay or whatever and i withdraw money to it ?

If this is it , i will order one now

Can you please explain more to me ?
I mean you get your card for free from paxum , and it dosen't require to activate it for first time from a site or what like payoneer ? i just put it in paypal / alertpay or whatever and i withdraw money to it ?

If this is it , i will order one now

Yes you can, paxum MasterCard its international card supported anywhere ATM available, and you can use it to shop online

allright , thank you for this man :)
i will order paxum card now , can you tell me if it takes a monthly subscription fees like 3 $ or less/more ? as payoneer card do ?

thank you again

Paxum charges you $45 per year regardless of whether or not you use the card. Payoneer has been around since 2005, serving over 1400 partners and more than 1 million cardholders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back