NEW OFFER Adult Chat, Social, Tinder, DHU, Cams - High Payouts, Bots and AR provided!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyroq

NEW PROGRAM OFFERED - PPS and BOTS included.

We have a new program we've been internally testing for the last year and we've had awesome results.

If you want more information, hit me up on Skype: TheJRoq or send a message here. Comment to follow up as well.

I've brought some Junction chatters, affiliates, etc on with us and they have worked out great. I'm opening up more spots in our program, depending on your type of traffic and I promise you won't be upset with the results if you decide to send some tests with us.

We have KIK responders, Y! responders, Skype responders, Mailer scripts, SMS responders - and we take pretty much all traffic you can send.

Craigslist traffic, dating traffic, mail traffic, cams traffic, display traffic - we have splash pages, we have links, we have bots.

Payout schedule is weekly - Every single Monday - No holds. Paxum, Paypal, wire, etc. No minimums.

Payout varies depending on your traffic type and quality, but the lowest end is $15 PPS on direct chat traffic, $25 PPS on up. We have been at this a long time, though I haven't been as active on Junction as I have in the adult community - and I love working with you guys so far.

I want to discuss specifics with anyone interested because we have custom programs for certain types of traffic. We work pretty exclusively.

If you want more information, hit me up on Skype: TheJRoq or send a message here. Comment to follow up as well.

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back