Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
Program working 3 days. See my stats i start working yesterday, i send visitors directly to free movies
3xlcash_stat.jpg

Few words how to promote... Special for warez webmastes we made software - archiver. You may archive something (movies, crack and etc) and users must download this soft to see content. It's is not public promo, but if you contact me, we added it to your accounts

Referral are fine, but please make it clear that it is a referal.

Do not trick members into clicking your hidden links. If someone wants to genuily help you they will click your referal.

hello, i glad to inform you, that we up rates in 3xlcash
United States US - $0.55
Great Britain GB - $0.52
Canada CA - $0.52
Australia AU - $0.50

If you have many installs, we pay you up to $0.62 per install!!!

By the way our income grows every day, we already work more than 300 adverts! We pay every week, min. payout - 100$, we also have advert chat in webmaster area, you may speak with other webmasters in real time. Who have any questions please contact me.

P.S. we have special tools..
archivator software, you archive something and users must download this free software to unarchive content. For each free download this software you get money

we also have another nice tool )
you can coding video with our codec and get after this video to users for download

They working fine with p2p traffic, and warez

Big Dan...

Can we work out a PayPal payment scheme?

And also please dont use ICQ...im Russian aswell...but ICQ sucks when it comes to the warez world lol

if you russian we can pay you trough webmoney?
also we open free epassporte account with free plastic card, but you must have income more than 1000$ totaly
also we can pay via cheque, paypal, but from 500$, for detailied payment information you can ask payment manager, his mail is also present on 3xlcash site

and if im reading correctly is it kinda like zangocash with this thing popping up. if it is so then katz would ban you for something like that i think?

registrated,
the warez links dont work man, procracks and yourcracks
would love to see those 2 websites working.

I'll be using 3xlcash if u get those 2 site to work.

i have singed in, but i'll use ur ads only if u allow paypal, otherwise i won't.

How much do i need to earn to get my earnings tranfered to my paypal account. 500 is just "Too" much.

3XLCash.Com starting new promo action for our old and new adverts!
Promo days: 1-28 September 2008

We pay to your installs 100% bonus!

$1.10 UNITED STATES (US)
$1.04 UNITED KINGDOM (GB)
$1.04 CANADA (CA)
$1.00 AUSTRALIA (AU)

In our mega contest can take part all webmasters registred before 7th september 2008, aslo you must have more than 100 installs per day (from all countries, not only from top)
To approve your account you must contact supports via ICQ (24x7), or supports contact you, please add correct ICQ details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back