New ePayments Association to Address High Cost of Paying Commissions and Affiliates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Milos Ristic,

Thank you for your questions.

- We do confirm that ePayments Prepaid MasterCard is available to be used in Serbia.
- There is no option of transferring funds from card to any other card or account.
- Please make sure to upload any valid ID document with your picture on it and any recently issued utility bill to prove your card billing address.

Please be advised to contact ePayments support team (support@epayments.com) in order to get assistance on all questions you may have.

Sincerely,
ePayments Support Team

Hey,Epayments, Id like to ask how much do you charge per card load operation because its not said in the tarrifs what is the percentage ? I hope not too much because gettin in the system and gettin card already is 70$ thats alot :)

Edit: One more thing I uploaded my ID card on which there is a picture of me and my adress I dont pay bills that are on my name but the card has the adress that enough ? and if not how do we procede since I dont have bills on my name I mean Im living in my folks house and on a rent
Edit2: My account email is bewear@abv.bg I also emailed the support and waiting for response.Thanks
Edit3: SO when you get fully verified by documents than you get KYC2 is that right? Thanks

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

Kindly advise you to refer the menu FAQ at http://www.epayments.com/faq# to learn all information regarding Fees -

$34.95 – annual membership
$124.95 – annual membership with Express Delivery of your
ePayments Prepaid MasterCard® Fees:
$20.00 – Card Issue (included in the Membership Fee)
No charge – Card Activation
No charge – Point-of-sale (POS) transactions
$1.50 – ATMs, per transaction
No charge – Active Account fee, per month
No charge – Inactive Account fee, per month
$10.00 – Abandoned Account fee, per month (after 6 months of no use)
$5.00 – Account Closure
$35.00 – Lost/Stolen Card Replacement.

We do confirm that card can be upgraded to “KYC2” limits right after successful documents approval.

Regarding your documents verification, please contact ePayments Support Team directly and they will be glad to assist you on any questions.

Best regards,
ePayments Team

Sorry , I didnt quite get you so if I got my first payment yesterday and it autocharged me that annuel memberhsip fee 34.95 so that ($20.00 – Card Issue (included in the Membership Fee) ) means I wont be charged more money for the card is taht right.Thanks

Dear Sir,

We do confirm that no other fee except the Membership Fee ($34.95) is applied.

As soon as the payment received, you will be automatically issued with ePayments Prepaid MasterCard.

Best regards,
ePayments Team

Thanks so that other EU card its just about working with EUROS I mean since im from europe and from what I get the US card is coming free with the membership but to get the EU card I must pay for it am I right

Dear Sir,

ePayments Prepaid MasterCard EURO can be ordered only when you already registered with us and ordered the card of USD currency.

The amount of 34.95 USD is a EURO card service cost per year and this fee is applied to pay within the process of card order.

Regards,
ePayments Team

Good day,

is it possible to exchange USD to EUR for the new card? is a fee applied?

Kindly inform that we do plan to launch the Currency exchange service in our system in a closest time.

Regards,
ePayments Team

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Dear "Buddah",

How many "members" do you serve?

We do not disclose any information regarding our Members including the amount due to our company privacy rules.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
ePayments Team

hi

Hellow Sir,

I have some questions about the bank

Can Master card activation Paypal?

Can Master card purchase from international WebSite such as
ebay or amazon

Is the annual fee for the card Payed once or every year?

What is the duration of the arrival of the card by regular mail to the address in Egypt

Or an address in the United States or England and whether other fees cost is priced mean charging fees or charges

What price shipped by express mail
armex or fedx

In the end, I hope to answer my questions
With My Best Wishes

Dear Sir,

We are glad to answer all your questions:

- ePayments Prepaid MasterCard can be used in PayPal , eBay and Amazon systems to purchase products and services only.

- "Annual Membership Fee" itself states that the fee will be applied each year of using our system and products.

- Standard delivery term for Royal Mail delivery type is 4-6 weeks maximum. Please note, delivery period may also vary due to your country/local post service.

Royal mail – Free shipping,
DHL delivery cost – 84.95USD

Information on all other fees and limits is provided on our site http://www.epayments.com/faq . Kindly advise you visit our site in order to find more answers.

Best regards,
ePayments Team

Hi
I want to know why this delay
I am waiting for the card for more than 3 weeks
I think that shipping within the state and not outside
Be easy
However I did not receive Is there any problem in the title
When I talk to the shipping company DHL
Say, not to send anything we have in your account why
I need to Master Card
I want shipment tracking number via Royal Mail
Moroccan friend has arrived to the card with the knowledge Day card
20 in the past month
How to reach a distant country I did not receive even though I have an address in Britain have over the company
Please solve the problem and respond to the interpretation
Best regards

Dear Sir,

As we know, our Support Team has been informed on this issue multiple times and did the best to explain it.

Kindly ask you to response their mail and provide all required details.

Regards,
ePayments Team

Hi Aline,
I'm very interested in the service you are offering.

What are the options for loading money to the account?

Last edited:
Dear "MrCube",

Currently, we do have following options to load your ePayments account:

- Wire transfer (free of charge);

- internal transfer (free of charge).

Recently, we have launched the option of your ePayments card load directly from WebMoney (regarding USD currency).

Please feel free to get in touch with us or be advised to contact our support team (support@epayments.com) if you have any other questions.

Regards,
ePayments Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back