10 comments
From Netu: Important message: Our working domains was banned by Njal.la provider, our new working domain is netu.ac, our new domain for embed player is waaw.ac, to fix players you need to change your current CNAME point from waaw.tv to waaw.ac in cloudlfare dashboard. Njal.la die!

i have so many problems with the subtitles, getting message that user have to disable adblock in order to see subtitles.... this was new, i have on the site to allow adblock...for everything to work as it did before the change i must disable everything even the popups ( 0% earnings) or else no one can see movie thru NETU :(
Post automatically merged:

when i have it on 30% earnings the popups freeze the web browser, if anyone have directly contact with them please inform them about this

Last edited:
why njal.la ban them?

njal.la not support .to domains anymore, we got same problems with renewing .TO domains, the official register of .TO domains name no more respond and can't renew the domains and users with .TO domains will lose the domains.

njal.la not support .to domains anymore, we got same problems with renewing .TO domains, the official register of .TO domains name no more respond and can't renew the domains and users with .TO domains will lose the domains.
They had a .tv domain. As far as I understand, access has already been restored.

Back