VPS Nettherlands VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 comments
It may be hard for you to find a reliable provider who can offer you 1GB of ram for only $10/month.

What do you plan on hosting with your VPS?

I plan to host my anime sites which uses Drupal & Wordpress. Drupal is the most resource intensive so I needed 1GB to run my heavy traffic site.

I actually found host that almost matches but price is $12 the downside is it uses VMWare which is crap I actually wanted Openvz or Xen

Hi,

I can offer you Semi-Dedicated Hosting which would work for you but the price would be $14.99. The plus's would be, no need to manage anything, cPanel Control Panel. 24/7 Support, plus much more.

I never said that I wanted managed...
even unmanaged has control panel normally -.-

tell me one thing without an control panel i.e. something like solusvm how will you re-install OS ? you have to create a ticket with them and wait etc ... with solusvm it takes max 10mins to re-install

thats the reason

I plan to host my anime sites which uses Drupal & Wordpress. Drupal is the most resource intensive so I needed 1GB to run my heavy traffic site.

I actually found host that almost matches but price is $12 the downside is it uses VMWare which is crap I actually wanted Openvz or Xen

Not true, VMWare is probably the best software there is. Although you must have knowledge about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back