Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn u netload
i wish u die in the new year
I don't know why rlsbb still is using this damn thieves

damn u netload
nothing can make me more happier than watching u get killed, over and over again
after 10 days i saw my netload stats ,and the odd thing is still there are some people who are buying netload

I wish the best for all of you =uploaders

is my money is gone with those thieves. what a waste of time. hours over hours uploading and making money and all my money is gone. i will never see it again. why was i so stupid and waiting and not withdrawing my money when i had the chance. fuckers

I requested my money today if I get it I will write it here via international bank

dont hope too much. you will not get it mate

I always get my money from netload I was working more than 4 years last time I will try if somethign goest bad or good I write here :)

unfortunatly netload didnt pay my money too no one upload this host this guys thief

Last edited:
maybe we must write in the bottom of every page ?! ok one more time:

netload closed their payout with money system , Completely ,from 2 months ago
you can only use your account ballance for extending the useless account of them
or
beg for someone to exchange with some other useful accounts ,because no one even buys it anymore

god damn netload
the most thief of 2013

I would suggest anyone who has balance on netload to keep sharing on netload and find a way to sell the vouchers off...it isn't difficult to understand.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back