Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it take for a response from the NL?
My account was hacked... they answered me last Sunday:
Code:
Hello,
 use our Webpage to request a new password
 and refresh or restart your browser before type in
 new pass. Thank you !
http://netload.in/index.php?id=86&category=65#Q77

Bitte benutze unsere Webseite um ein neues Passwort anzufordern
 und starte deinen Browser neu bevor Du es eingibst. Danke !
http://www.netload.in/index.php?id=86&category=31#Q5
If you have any further questions, please don’t hestitate to contact us.
Thank you for using netload.

Best Regards,
Volker

netload support Team
www.netload.in

Konto: 1000105534
BLZ: 38450000

SWIFT: WELADED1GMB
IBAN: DE78384500001000105534
Later, I wrote that someone changed my email. To this day, I'm waiting for a response (7 days)

Can you send me email for netload (I know these adresses: support@netload.in and mike@netload.in) ?

Last edited:
Netload locking accounts

those 1000 ips are always going to be a problem since thats almost the perfect definition of account sharing in the eyes of a script or automatic ban system

i agree, but this happened with others like netload, once o wrote to them the promptly apologized and fixed it saying "sory for the inconvinience, we've checked, all your 8 ip's werre from the same subnet so it ok, shoul it happen again please contact us and will fix it ASAP"

So there is non account sharing in my case and i can prove it,
the CANNOT prove the account sharing,

but what it's worst they don't give a shit even about doing something
so people:
STPO BYING NETLOAD! this is the most important response to thoose people,
non subcriptions = you're dead
Bye=:)
(sorry for my english)

Last edited:
Hi

I have renewed my account and that's what I get with every single NL file:

Error

Code: ER_NFF_010420132106
Possible causes:
* Typo in the link
* The file was deleted by its owner.
* The file was deleted / locked.

What's the problem here? Others can download the very files I tried.

Hi

I have renewed my account and that's what I get with every single NL file:

Error

Code: ER_NFF_010420132106
Possible causes:
* Typo in the link
* The file was deleted by its owner.
* The file was deleted / locked.

What's the problem here? Others can download the very files I tried.
something is interfering with your download links (since you confirmed on another forum you had this problem on working links)

a firewall
b antivirus/web protection
c malware
d browser

* Typo in the link

Are you getting sales on NL? I don't ! On NL I get not even the 5% of what I get on the other hosts, and if I compare the clicks damit it's 10 to 20 times compared to others, this is something unbelievable 10 t0 20 times clicks and not even 5% of the sales from the other hosts. Smells something xyz.

i only get rebills these days, but have been with them since RS closed the points system

download counts are much inflated because other hosts only show Complete Downloads (+ Only valid downloads if ppd)
netload shows every ip that touches the file including scripts which search sites for working links

the userbase seems to be stable but alot of people are using resellers or proxies to get cc payment in the US
which doesn't help with referrals

Last edited:
@ps2gameman
Unless you are selling at least 100 accounts a month for three months, you are always ranked in risklevel "3" what means, that 80% of your funds is held for 90 days until you can request payout. 10% are released after 15 days, another 10% after 30 days. But when you request payout of your released funds, it is usually processed within 2-3 business days.

See I've stuck with Netload, two filehosts i use is FileParadox and Netload. Only downside for me Netload wise is the god-damn blacklisting system (which is why FileParadox is great for backups) I had a bunch of stuff blacklisted and I was like WHAAAA (the content was mine, as in i produced it, it was just in a netfolder with some other stuff)

But netload has always had great download/upload speeds, and I've made quite a bit of money off of it, just atm I'm having to switch weekly between Plan 2 and Plan 3.

By the way, people using proxies to pay by CC, if done through a referral link still counts. It's only resellers that don't count and people really should avoid them and just use a UK proxy or TOR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back