Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I requested cash-out yesterday via EU bank transfer and they sent me the PDF this morning. I'll post again when I see the cash in my account.

They are completely down now for more than two hours... Anyone knows what happened?

Edit:
01:36 GMT they are back on :)

Last edited:
I got an email this morning saying the bank information I put in was wrong. Netload really needs to add a "Comment" or "Message" field to their cashout option. :facepalm:

if yoyu wrote wrong country name or streed adress or number it will no be approve from netload

first a few times I got same thing to go to your bank and get corret information

country and city is must be same with your bank account

why they accept to be paid by webmoney but they don't payout with it,Upladed,rapidgator,extabbit all of them payout with webmoney [hmmm]

Last edited:
Hello,

the account has been blocked because our system has located multiple logins with different IP addresses at the same time.

The account may only be used only by yourself.

We therefore ask for a brief reactions regarding.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hestitate to contact us. Thank you for using netload. Best Regards, Katja

please help me i dont know what ido after this reply from netload support to back my account

Netload uploading error

hey guys,am i the only one whos getting uploading error??? I`ve tried many times,but get the same results...

first a few times I got same thing to go to your bank and get corret information

country and city is must be same with your bank account

Thanks for this. Double-checked the information and I had it written down slightly wrong the first time. It appears to have gone through this time, though.

Account locked

Guys even my account has bene looks out, i e tried to contact them but no response ,
Some of you takes about to much download?
I am a PREMIUM user and here what They say:

reasons for the netload Premium Account
No download traffic limit!
Downloadspeed up to 100 mbit/s
Unlimited parallel downloads
Instant downloading
Download Manager support
No subscription! no auto payment!

Now They locked my account cause, according to them
Improper use of account because account-sharing. For questions please send an email to support@netload.in

I wrote to them explaining that it is not true, here is the email:
==============================
Please CHECK IT OUT!
NO ACCOUNT SHARING!
Check my IP's: all from the same subnet!
I have 1.000 IP at my disposal
100 PC at my disposal
1Gb bandwith
so please re-enable my account ASAP
Regards
GhostedNet
============================

They did't even bother to acknowledge my e-mail

Is this a behaviour that a PREMIUM user can accept,
If They do not fix it i'm thinking about to sue them

netload never answer back anyone its true if your account closed you will never get it back

I advice you not using remote upload or not share your account they are not close account sudenly

if 2 difrrent it range is downloading file same time account preminum is removing this is normal Hotfile was doing this to
rapidshare was doing too fileserve was too

even you remote upload to other host its also count because remote uploader servers could have difrrent IP range

buy agian preminum and not use as remote or share

or buy other host preminum but others ones also have same rules so will not change anything

those 1000 ips are always going to be a problem since thats almost the perfect definition of account sharing in the eyes of a script or automatic ban system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back