Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this option required for withdrawing international bank?

Please enter your account address.
(This address does not constitute payment information)

Company

Name

Surname

Street / Street Number
/

Postal Code / City
/

Country

This address is required for withdrawals to be made.

yes it is

In-front of IBAN.:P

Hope ya not blind bro...

Show me !!!

DXfvV.jpg

just now seen some threads in wj
i think there is huge drop on sale for some filehosts which they removed cc
i am so wondered that how sales are comming for some afflaites in netload with out proper payment gate way to buy premiums
no cc,wm
for me no sales from nearly 20days in middle of course in middle i didnt work in netload but in that days i didnt get even a rebill
if this continous
even if they enabled cc option i think its very hard to get sales because many of them are buying vouchers from their resellers

just now seen some threads in wj
i think there is huge drop on sale for some filehosts which they removed cc
i am so wondered that how sales are comming for some afflaites in netload with out proper payment gate way to buy premiums
no cc,wm
for me no sales from nearly 20days in middle of course in middle i didnt work in netload but in that days i didnt get even a rebill
if this continous
even if they enabled cc option i think its very hard to get sales because many of them are buying vouchers from their resellers

just guide ur downlaoder to buy premium with CC man..use anonymous / proxy. if they buy with resseler mean with high price..i found few reseller they sell 1 month for 24$ and i believe downlaoder still buying with uplaoder..since sales still working for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back