Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, some uploaders lie... :)) :facepalm:

why should i lie?

is that proof enough for u?

http://www.suckmypic.net/hyp819Uo.png
unbenanntlnq.png

unbenanntlnq.png

hyp819Uo.png

OMG.... and what if i will get my money tomorrow and i post a bank account proof pic....

then u still dont believe it and call it photoshop'ed?
No one has accused you of photoshopping anything, if you get a payment tomorrow and then show us proof that would be great.

yes a lot of uploaders r waiting to be paid but i am neither a wizard nor jesus so i dont know why some uploaders r still waiting for a confirmation while others already got one

akibaba probably lied for some reason.
There is no proof and not possible that the idea he only received the payment.NL completely ignoring tickets,customers,They are not paying at all. I'm quitting NL

There is no proof and not possible that the idea he only received the payment.NL completely ignoring tickets,customers,They are not paying at all. I'm quitting NL

well..I sent mail to mike, and he replied me..3/4 mails we have exchanged...and but the mails were not for payment issue.

Bro ....i can feel ya ...But why would akibaba lie...??He is an old uploader of netload.in (Guessing by the fact that he is one of those who got the their replies in this and previous thread from the earliest days...)...He is neither an employee of netload.in Nor the owner....:)...Me too Not being payed....i have got about 1200$ pending...Unable to request being high risk....But from the likes of the last few replies...I guess Netload are planning to pay ....the question is will All uploaders get Paid? ....if yes...then IN TIME or not...? :)

i still not getting money .. soo as all guys saying we still have 1 option ? to sell vouchers from out netload Balance ? i got like 900+ Dollars.

I agree, if he got a payment then why not show proof? if I get a payment I will be showing everyone proof of it. He can send PM to a moderator with proof and they can verify he is telling the truth.

Last edited:
i am from germany. i didnot recieved anything.
akibaba is a liar.

if i get money via german bank, i will show proof... i hope i will get money i earned hard

This makes no sense at all, why some ppl(forever1973) requested later than others and getting a confirmation and also get a reply from Mike while the most uploaders are being ignored?
Can you tell us how much u requested forever1973? Maybe they paying the ones who requested <500$ first, its just a theory, my friend requested more than 1000$ on 29.09 and didnt get a confirmation, it would be good if tibbsy79 tell how much he requested(didnt get a confirmation too).

If NL doesnt pay the uploaders, theres no future for them. Its been more than 1 month now that they didnt pay and earned all money, right now they laughing but in 2-3 months they gonna notice that their earnings getting less because everyone leaves them, they already lost alot of ppl because of the paypal trouble. Its just a matter of time that the other filehosts overrun them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back