Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They lie to us all about the bank payments, they must think we are all stupid.

Why haven't they added new options to buy premium then they will get more sales.

[tinfoilhat]
strategy for waiting out 180 days, implement 90 day reserve system
on day 91 make a new announcement saying the reserve is reset, now only half the wait time!

all files deleted. I don't give possibility to earn on me anymore this scammers.

IT'S OFFICIALLY THEY DON'T PAY
SO DON'T ASK WHEN THEY DO THIS, CUZ THEY DON'T

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

I can't edit

lol people really believe this email? One thing is consistent with Netload and that is they have never admitted to not having money even when it was obvious, they haven't even admitted to not being able to withdraw their money from Paypal when it is obvious they can't, so why would you believe this post?

Your right, I think it is a fake email. I have emailed them 5 times in the last 2 days and I haven't got an email like this. They know if they sent an email like this they would be finished. And confrim who said he got this email has never even posted on WJ before, I don't think he is someone we can trust.

I got this email yesterday about my requested payment

[FONT=&quot]Hello ****,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We had an public holiday yesterday therefore we need a little bit longer.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Best Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Netload Support[/FONT]
The email confirm said he got
Hello ****,

We don't have enough money to pay all of our customers and we can't do this at this moment, but we are doing all what we can to pay even little part of earnings. However I can't tell, when and who get the money 1st, because like I said before we don't have enough money to pay. You can just wait

Best Regards
Mike
He has blanked out the name just like I did "Hello ****,"
I think he just copied my post of the email I received.

Last edited:
I am the second dupe of a member banned for spamming threads. I am full of animal feces. I like to spread hate and discontent because I am a sad excuse for a human being.

lol what a theory, I didn't copied anyone msg, just changed my login for ****, why to believe ? why should I lie?
Did anyone got a payment? maybe u wanna screen of this msg ? lol
Show proof or GTFO

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Just got an email..

Email I sent
Hi Mike are you having problems with bank payments? no one has received their money in to their bank accounts and I am concerned uploaders will stop using netload.

If you have a problem please make an announcement as uploaders wont mind waiting if there is a problem, its just the fact no one knows what's going on.

I know I can still sell a lot of premiums if you just add better payment options, please Mike do something quick before its to late.

Regards ****
Response
111ol.png

Last edited:
@ tibbsy79

Did you get a payout confirmation? My german friend requested his money on the same date like you(29.09) and he didnt get an Email with confirmation...

Did you get a payout confirmation? My german friend requested his money on the same date like you(29.09) and he didnt get an Email with confirmation...
My payment request still says requested.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Another email received

My email
Ok great news.

The payment I requested by EU bank transfer on the 29/09/12 still says requested. My user ID is xxxx if you could take look please.

Thanks xxxx
Response
[FONT=&quot]Hello xxxx,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]my colleagues are still investigating your account because it is PPS1 and PPS1 accounts have an more intensive investigation process.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But I think they will be finished it soon![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Best Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Netload Support[/FONT]

They should add this to their Reserve System notices

We will handle your further payouts within 2* working days, no matter which amount!

If you are on PPS 1: It takes 20 more days because of more intensive investigation process

If you are on PPS 2: It takes 40 more days because of extra more intensive investigation process

If you are on PPS 3: It takes 80 more days because of extra super more intensive investigation process

If you are on PPS 4: It takes 100 more days because of extra super mega hyper more intensive investigation process
:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back