Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Dj.IcE

As I can see from your early posts your request was confirmed on 26.09.
I guess vie international bank wire? Thats only 5 days. Most banks dont work on saturday and sunday so its just 3 days you waiting now. If you live in a non EU country, it can takes up to 14 days(saturday&sunday dindt count). Depends on your bank&country. Thats what I know.

How ever, I have a german friend who is @ low level and requested his money on saturday so tomorrow he should get the confirmation. Requested via bank transfer with his german bank account. I´ll update you guys

all transfers inside country (Germany) are realized day by day, did anyone made ever transfer inside country which takes 5 working days :D even 3?

Its not bank transfer, its bank wire.... thr is good difference & involves processes like checking source of the fund(if sort of illegal or like that) then conversion of currency etc etc

huff...i just waiting for them to implant others payout like Webmoney or others...there's no way for me to request via bank transfer lolz...hope they will add it fast.

OLD value

Revenue older than 15 days
90%
$24,29 USD
Revenue older than 30 days (6 $ shift from 15 days to 30 days)
80%
$17,20 USD
--------------- new value
Revenue older than 30 days
80%
$38,79 USD

they changed it AGAIN :) lame ass netload , let us watch, when will they shift money to 45 days or longer again

OLD value

Revenue older than 15 days
90%
$24,29 USD
Revenue older than 30 days (6 $ shift from 15 days to 30 days)
80%
$17,20 USD
--------------- new value
Revenue older than 30 days
80%
$38,79 USD

they changed it AGAIN :) lame ass netload , let us watch, when will they shift money to 45 days or longer again
thats how its supposed to work... it goes through different tiers until it gets past 90 days then you have 100% of it

Netload is long gone guys. If we are still getting sales/rebills then consider yourself as unlucky because you are just feeding to netload.

Good Point ananisikim : why the hell do we have to wait 60 days just to get 30 days premium sale? Netload aka Mike, answer this. Netload are you fucking crazy and you think you can fool us anytime you want? I was still uploading to netload till yesterday but from today onwards i will be thinking of wiping my whole data from your netload ass.

Today i got 3 sales(one year and two 1month sale) as yesterday. :(

Netload is gonna be a SCAMMED HOST for sure if they will not change this rule soon.

Why would we feed you when you have stopped feeding us now. >:)

I am in the process of moving all my files to another host once they all moved I will delete all the files in my netload account, time to move one.

If you are serious then you must leave this host. They are just compelling you to use netload just by putting activity rule. If you dont upload to netload they will not release your money. Although they are not your money if u keep uploading. They are just using uploaders to be millionare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back