Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ not yet.Still waiting till money shows up in my bank account

usually it was day after day when we got pdf with confirmation our payment, anyone still believe those liars ? $ should be on your bank acc yesterday, ok one day delay, but today u don't have it too ...

It can take
up to five business days

why they wrote it? it's easy .... they don't pay in 2 days, only in one week, they send confirmation of payouts, but they send money today and most ppl receive it at Monday some of u at Tuesday

tumblr_lk60f29kmW1qgrhz2o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
usually it was day after day when we got pdf with confirmation our payment, anyone still believe those liars ? $ should be on your bank acc yesterday, ok one day delay, but today u don't have it too ...

WTF are you talking about?

National bank transfer in germany takes 1-3 days
EU bank transfer takes up to 5 days
Worldwide bank transfer can take from 2 up to 10/14 days.

And of course they pay in 2 days.
It's not in NL's hand if bank transactions taking the time they need :facepalm:

So please STFU if you have no idea!

:facepalm::)):facepalm:

Sry but you're really stupid!

If you have no idea how bank transactions are working, shut the f*** up and stop talking bs!!!

Or are you from a 3rd party country and have to send money with the donkey :))

Hello User 9*****,
we want to inform you that we have just approved your payout request. It can take
up to five business days until you see the amount in your account, depending on how
fast your bank will handle our transfer.

Thank you for using Netload.

Best Regards,
Netload.in Team

My available balance has gone down 3 times today, it started at $237 now I am down to $211

Revenue newer than 5 days

100%
$71,75 USD
Revenue older than 5 days

90%
$224,38 USD
Revenue older than 15 days

60%
$51,47 USD
Revenue older than 30 days

50%
$378,50 USD
Revenue older than 45 days

50%
$486,00 USD
Revenue older than 60 days

50%
$360,00 USD
Revenue older than 75 days

50%
$612,00 USD
Revenue older than 90 days

0%
$0,00 USD
Please note that there can be also revenue which is 89 days old and therefore blocked but than it will be released tomorrow.
what the hell is going on?

Your account balance:
$2.395,55 USD

Reserve total:
-$2.184,10 USD

Available balance:
$211,45 USD

I am going to change hosts I have finally had enough, I was making 7 sales each day and now I am lucky if I get 2

tibbsy79 my balance went down from 158$ to 155$ LoL 3$ chargeback ? may be they are also ripping off sales.. because the users of my blog have renewed their accounts but i did'nt get any amount in my account.. so may be they are doing what ul.to is doing.. ripping off sales... i have 1738$ in pending..

tibbsy79
what's your risk level...??

SiMmER
Chargeback should not be for upcoming sales....There's no paypal/credit card...What's the charge back for...??And if its for older sales...why not deduct it from reserved amount...??why deduct it from available balance...??we are going No where...:(

Last edited:
^^thanks..Guess we all have to email netload.in reflecting the flaw in their new payout/reserve system....after paypal shit....we waited around a month for netload to bring new payout methods and new payment options for uploaders....Instead they brought a Reserve system... :/....I don't know whether they want to stay in the scene or not??Had they been sincere and openly said that they wouldn't pay for 180 days we would have been happy....and have continued to work...or they could have payed our pending amount through other payment processors...this would have @ least put their position in a plateau level after the downfall....unfortunately that's not the case....and its decreasing day by day...:(

I have just sent an email that's see if I get a reply.
I also did, waiting for the reply....and hope that uploaders here also send them a mail...regarding the Reserve issue...Hope they come back with better option next time before it's tooo late..

[FONT=&quot]Hello,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]we are currently working on a new payout system which we will release next week. And then you will get your money very fast.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Best Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Netload Support

haha my account balance 45$. frozen 120$. when fast? For 15 days I had to get $ 30. now is $ 6 and the rest for 30 days, later 45, later 60

BULSHIT Mike
[/FONT]

^the problem with reserve system is if a new uploader joins netload....he will be automatically labelled high risk (because he is new)...and if he makes 1 sale in a day about 10$....He will get that payment in full in about 90days....waiting 90days for your 10$ Lol...anything can happen during that period.. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back