Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told them I suggested avangate.com credit card payment processor

Netload Mike answered after a few hours

Code:
[FONT=&quot]Hello,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]we will contact [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Avangate.com and will try to set it up.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Best Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Netload Support[/FONT]

lol if they added avangate who cares they will not remove reserve system
and they are not paying to their affliates full amount

i am so worried about the next announcement when it made
after 100's of complients there came forward and give 1st worst announcement regarding payout methods now anouther 100's of complients slowly after 2 or 3 weeks they will come forward for second announcement untill then i will be at dreams

removing reserve and high risk system
60% first pay remaining 40% pay with in a month through international bank transfer with fee of 2-4euros is acceptable for me
and i will start work again with nl

Last edited:
have you noticed the "How do you like this update:" star system doesnt do anything, if you select a rating it resets when you go back to the page. just feels like they dont care too much what users think

I told them I suggested avangate.com credit card payment processor

Netload Mike answered after a few hours

Code:
[FONT=&quot]Hello,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]we will contact [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Avangate.com and will try to set it up.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Best Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Netload Support[/FONT]

OMFG, they are so smart, yet they need to be told by affiliates what system for CC to use? :facepalm:

I think the following method...dunno whether netload.in would deploy it or not...But its just a though..
1) Everybody knows getting 100 sales in a month without paypal is difficult rite now...i don't know about the future...I get 2 sales in alternate days..and i am high risk (Level 3)

2) But Netload says we need to bring 100 sales,reduce chargeback ratio,No cheats and need to be old i affiliate Then your risk level will be low..

3) I brought 7sales/daily with paypal...without paypal...average 2-3 sales in alternate days....so 100 sales in a month is out of question...

4) Ofcourse i am an old affiliate ,No cheats (Ofcourse),and my downloaders are trustworthy..why would they charge back??

5) so this reserve thingy is making is all dissappointed...:/

6) So why not just check the Number of charge backs on individual affiliate accounts and deduct the value from the original balance...and send the payment...also run a scan over the accounts who REALLY/ACTUALLY cheat...i know they are MINORITY....

I really want to work for netload.in....They paid in amounts like no other...But if they want to stay in the scene...They should attract new uploaders...and maintain their old current affiliates...with the reserve rule if a newuploader lets say makes a sale of 10$...He will get that amount in 90days....Lol..Its difficult to get the flow running then...

Plus did you notice something else??
Why is netload Putting Reserve on current or upcoming deals/Leads?...when the have No paypal to begin with and credit card system of theirs is Not Established at all...? so why the reserve for Newer sales...?Shouldn't they be added directly to the balance?
Just my thoughts :P
P.s i really liked this host...although support bit of turn off ...But the paid us More than anyone...On time...So i still give credit to them <3

why the hell they are mentioning 90 days paypal chargeback policy when they do not have paypal as a payment option? Very awkward. And not possible to get 100 sales without paypal or cc for medium range uploader.

why the hell they are mentioning 90 days paypal chargeback policy when they do not have paypal as a payment option? Very awkward. And not possible to get 100 sales without paypal or cc for medium range uploader.
That is what I pointed above your post..90days/Reserve Rule would have only applied if there was working Paypal....Here it is not the case especially for the Upcoming leads/sales....for the past sales they can simply deduct the number of chargeback from the balance and then allow us to request a payout....filesonic,bitshare,shareflare e.t.c use(d) to do it....How much time does it take to calculate the chargebacks and deduct from original balance...?i am sure every body would agree to deduct the chargebacks from the past balance(Till the time paypal was functioning)..100sales without paypal /credit card is INDEED difficult...:(

i keep emailing them about the credit card option until i get proper answer. from 9 sales per day im down to 2 sales per day, and those sales are only for 1 month so the money is poor

^ you can buy 2-year account via credit card option if you are from UK NOW
but seriously, the chance for people to buy long-term account has been decreased a lot because downloaders are disappointed about what they do too.
and they add 2-day account with credit card option too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back