Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The status of my payout to my bank account says done

I don't see anything on my Bank account balance.. I have to w8 a few days

internationals transfer takes at less 48 hours

they say 2 business days but it might take up to 10 business days to come your bank account nothing can be faster than paypal

Therefore we need a rule on which we can act. What we doing now
is to write them at least to times and if they don't reply we will remove
their balance

what a fucking idiotic reply it is. If this is my money I keep it or take it, who cares. May be I wait till my account
is expire and then extend it. Who da hell think those german (sorry other german users) bastards are ?
They can just tell, we close the door and took your money and bye bye. Or just send the monies and then
close accounts and say bye bye. ı did not recieve any email till now from MIKe or other member of netload.
They put 25$ limit to use or $50 limit to take and if I have 24$ inside what will I to do ?
or have 49$, I can not take money only extend my account. Those ....heads are thinking they cheat
uploaders but they will loose thousands members. NUMBER TWO reply is a total lie. Check alexa
and you will see 20% of visitors left from them. And shift to other hosts.

Netload now totally bullshit host, they made a plan how to eat uploader's money.

just stop upload they will force to fix the long time payout process. Or if they do not, ppl will force to buy other host premium.

just think about this
without us NL is nothing.
but without NL we have opportunity to upload in a lot of host.

just stop upload

I send a ticket to them with the message above and they BANNED my account immediately. This is how netload see us.
they see we are cow and they will suck our tits for more milk. I had 1 year account and its now gone.
Do not flame/blame them with opening ticket they may punish you.

then why they had kept only for 2days and and for 1,3,6months,1 or 2 years no cc rapidpay

when i am clicking on cc rapid pay for 2days premium
the message shows
We're sorry. But the 2 day account is currently not available. Please select another package
I send a ticket to them with the message above and they BANNED my account immediately. This is how netload see us.
they see we are cow and they will suck our tits for more milk. I had 1 year account and its now gone.
Do not flame/blame them with opening ticket they may punish you.

lol final stage is going to be started i think

pls add screen of ban message

Last edited:
Do not kick their patience by opening ticket. Just wipe your files and do not let them earn money from your files.
Cause my files are still alive after account is banned.

I told them I suggested avangate.com credit card payment processor

Netload Mike answered after a few hours

Code:
[FONT=&quot]Hello,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]we will contact [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Avangate.com and will try to set it up.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Best Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Netload Support[/FONT]

I sent them an email the other day
saying something about id excepted id never get my $ from them but thought I could at-least have a premy for a few years from my earnings

they havn't responded but if there locking accounts of complainers I may yet loose mine
then again they must be getting a lot of complaints

what bugs me is they are Braging on there site about the new system
and how you can get paid in just 2 days
(((yea a WAPING 10% WHO CARES)))
hmmm they have changed there site again
now you have to wait 15 days to ask for the first 10%
30 for another 10%
and then 90 for the hole thing

this is ridicules
I WON'T be wiping my files, I have downloaders that paid $ to get access to my stuff
the downloaders matter to

but im getting really reluctant to upload more
especially when every few days they make some new rule (to get out of paying us)

Do not kick their patience by opening ticket. Just wipe your files and do not let them earn money from your files.
Cause my files are still alive after account is banned.
well they aren't earning anything on mine, and many others i suspect have had zero sales since this mess started

The tricky thing is ,funds already released from reserve,they re-adding them to reserve again

Btw they added visa for 2 day pass,I think they testing it

Last edited:
the only buying thing I see that I could use is by Phone
not sure I trust that (10$ a min) if I where to call the number how long would it end up taking to get things setup
I can see that quickly turning into 20-30$ instead of just 10

and no ive not had a single sale in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back