Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mee to risk level is high lol i donoo wat to do

according to netload if you getting sales risk will be decrease something like that also if you over 100 sales per month risk will be high
new system isnt helping uploaders so much
I still wonder if someone got payment with new system

i dono think so
they stopped paypal services last 3 weeks or 1month what ever may be
before paypal i have nearly 100's of sales maximum its comes from paypal i am sure why because after paypal removed sales decreses from 3weeks i got just 6-9 sales may be those are from paysafe card or cc
when paypal is there they paid affliate in time there is no matter of reserve risk level etc and ofcouce at that time only they paid for 1month before paying that they will check wheather fraud payments or not and then they will paid to affliates
30days will not enough for them to say wheather that one is a fuad or not??
for them they are getting money so they are paying affiates
now totally money blocked in paypal
thats the fact they are now saying and hiding to cover this things they are saying some bul shit things like reserve,risks levels etc
all the file hosts had the same problems with paypal but they frankly says the fact

Guys, first of all - you can not calculate risk by your own, eny of us have a different Plan, if i'm in Plan 1 i will see only initial order but not rebills, if i made 50 sales and have 60 rebills, i will be on Medium risk too, even i calculate the sales i made, so only netload nows our REAL risklevel (and plan 4 users:)), so stop thinking about it).

Netload just have 2 choises:
1- Block all Payouts till they have all money back from PP (after 180Days), as other hosts have done in this case.
2- Continue payouts but in a longer time possible as thay have done, PP and CC charge back can be requested till 45 days after payment not 90, so they just want to take some time to cash out litle by litle....

Anyway i have a request on EU bank from 24/09, lets see if thay will pay. I thought i've loose all, so having back everything after 3/4/5 mounths at this point is not more important for me. Filesonic f***ed me 1500$ runing away, at leaast NL is still alive.

hmmm a little smart ass math here but anyway
they keep 90% (hold) for the first while
you need $50 to request a payout

so have you goten $500 worth of sales in the last few days ?

Even though my risk level is high it says it ll take about 30 days to get all my money back (600$)

And also everyday 11-20$ is being added to the account balance

Anyway I had requested payout 2 days back.

Hoping to get it within the next 24 hours

Just received their email informed me that the payout request has been approved. Also payout status is now done (green color). Now is waiting my bank to update the said amount.

only 2 rebills... this is bad. without credit card no one is gonna buy an account for more than 1 month. i asked them about this and got this

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
we are already working on that very intensive. Our plan is to add much more options in the future!

I only got 2 sales in 3 weeks :( it became verry hard to get sales with paypal I was getting good sales huhuhhuuhhu
I think PPD option was bettter for NL at less I was earing

I think to keep our account in a non risk situation is to change to plan 4.We hardly get a sale now,And I don't wanna miss a re-bill staying in plan 2.

Anyhow my request is approved and it takes at least 4-5 days to show up in my bank account.
Will update you guys

Revenue older than 15 days
90%
$33,53 USD >>>> YESTERDAY

-------------------------------------
Revenue older than 15 days
90%
$24,29 USD
Revenue older than 30 days (6 $ shift from 15 days to 30 days)
80%
$17,20 USD

now , as you see they will NEVER give you your money and will extend this period to 90 days and
will disable your affiliation after 60 days. I extended my account for 3 montghs with available
money yesterday and as I see they will never let us use this money .

WIPE YOUR FILES and stop using this crapy host according to me. They are 100% burglar/thief
whatever you call them.

Reserve doesn't means that you lose any money. It only means that you can't payout your revenue immediately because we are blocking your revenue for a limited time (you can see it in the table below) and after that time your revenue will be automatically released!

I made my request 24.09 and still didn't received any info about it, status is still requested, so I think the don't pay for all, but only for some ppl
P.S EU transfer

I got answer for inacty things

Hello,

we have added this rule because of two points.

1. we had some inactive accounts which still have some USD in their
affiliate account. These accounts are still in our books and we want to
clean them. Therefore we need a rule on which we can act. What we doing now
is to write them at least to times and if they don't reply we will remove
their balance. If they suddenly reply later we can still add the balance
back in individual cases back.

2. We are seeing more and more people which register an affiliate account to
refer themselves. They are only register the Affiliate account once and then
they make 2nd login to request payout. They try to save up to 90% with this
way and cheating us. So they will be also affected by the new rule.

I hope I was able to make it more clearly!

Best Regards
Mike
Netload Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back