Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys bit help needed.Below is my stat,I already reqested 300 $ as well.To get all those Reserve Amount Do I have to wait 90 days or they will start to add them in 5/10/15/30/45 days manner.

[SLIDE]http://hostup.co/images/22202851875604010483.jpg[/SLIDE]

they will add them ;)

Guys bit help needed.Below is my stat,I already reqested 300 $ as well.To get all those Reserve Amount Do I have to wait 90 days or they will start to add them in 5/10/15/30/45 days manner.

Calculating from the above email by mike posted by rick_flair ,and looking @ your stats and mine too, what's astonishing is that revenue older than 75 days is still 80% blocked by netload..isn't it.?? Or did i get it all wrong???

can any one help me....please....
My stats says revenue older than 75days 80% reserve quote....doesn't that mean 80% is blocked by netload? why the hell would they block a payment for revenue older than 75days...???
This is more confusing...? they are not only giving us days but also a percentage cut?

@asgundasa
what are you talking about 90days waiting with 50%. LOL

they should release 100% after 30days. they can block 50% for 30days.
if they run this system with 80% waiting for 89days then i will leave NL 100%

the best thing is ... Inactive users will be suspended from the affiliate program, so u can't just waiting for ur $ and leave them without loose some part of ur earnings

I’m happy that you are testing netload! Regarding your questions:
Q1: It mean earnings which you already got 30 to 89 days ago.
Q2: From this earning we block 80% and 20% are already free and calculcated to your avaiable balance.
Lets give you an example. You earn 10 USD since 100 days, so 1000 USD
Than:
The 5 last days are blocked by 100% (40USD)
5to 14 days are blocked by 100% (100USD)
15 to 29 days are blocked by 90% (135 USD)
30 to 89 days are blocked by 80% (480 USD)
Total Account balance: 1000 USD
Reserve: -755 USD
Avaiable: 245USD

QC1: No risk level only says how much money we block for each time period, if you have a low risk level we expect low chargebacks and we can give you the money earlier!
QC3: Risklevel is an calculation based on the chargeback quote of your referred users in the previous 90 days

I hope I was able to explain it more clearly!

Best Regards
Mike
Netload Support
what are you talking about 90days waiting with 50%. LOL

they should release 100% after 30days. they can block 50% for 30days.
if they run this system with 80% waiting for 89days then i will leave NL 100%

Read rick_flair comment on the previous page....or read Mike's reply I posted above...this is indeed confusing....Presuming the situation of percentage blockade what will i get after 75days...LoL...My stats

Revenue newer than 5 days
100%
$57,00 USD
Revenue older than 5 days
100%
$171,00 USD
Revenue older than 15 days
90%
$359,10 USD
Revenue older than 30 days
80%
$327,23 USD
Revenue older than 45 days
80%
$247,80 USD
Revenue older than 60 days
80%
$258,74 USD
Revenue older than 75 days
80%
$156,37 USD

So it means we need to wait 90 days :o

Its joke or what

Not only 90 days...i have no problem in waiting 90days and getting my payments in tits and bits...But there is also percentage blockade..:/

can someone with Mikes ear ask him this

on the rule "Inactive users will be suspended from the affiliate program after 60 days and repeated notices."
please explain "inactive user", does it mean no login for 60 days, no sales for 60 days or no uploads for 60 days

guys

international bank tranfer fee 15euros is too much they can make 3 to 5 euros it will be best

Code:
Inactive users will be suspended from the affiliate program after 60 days and repeated notices
not logging or not uploading or not sharing this all will comes as inactive users i think so regaring repeated notices with out copy right content(DMCA) how sales will come

i hope money bookers,web money, payza

i think netload playing a game with uploaders just firstly they said 90days and they implemented risk level scheme slowly by risk level process ur reserve payment goes to 180days like other filehosts doing extabit filefactory etc

nl always shows creativity with the afflate program

risklevel always depends upon sales if u are geting gud sale then risk level is low so u can get reserved money so earlier
if u r not getting sales risk level will be high so u will get reserved money very late

how can I see whats my risk lvl ? found :D hight

it say if you are new member :d Im member more than 2 years and getting 300 dolars per months from rebils and m I on hight level any way I passed this other problem

I waited almost 35 days for my paypal request and now I have to wait 90 days for request even this hight fees total 125 days for sure I will SMILE :) and be happy when I get my 350 dolars :D it almost half of year man :D

how can I see whats my risk lvl ? found :D hight

it say if you are new member :d Im member more than 2 years and getting 300 dolars per months from rebils and m I on hight level any way I passed this other problem

I waited almost 35 days for my paypal request and now I have to wait 90 days for request even this hight fees total 125 days for sure I will SMILE :) and be happy when I get my 350 dolars :D it almost half of year man :D

no one understand what you are talking about. i sure dont... :))

anyway, i emailed Mike asking what's the fuzz with the inactivity thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back