Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok now im quit using netload. there will be no point left to still using it. to many rules and the most bad point is

* Inactive users will be suspended from the affiliate program after 30 days.

they just force uplaoder to works with them no matter what they do lolz..maybe i just use my netlaod account for downlaod not to share again lolz.. btw thanks netload it's been great working with you.

oh, really, if you don't have balance in your NL account ,you wil continue to work with netload? don't lie to the world.

and accept what? and quit what?

i am not uploading to any host, not just netload.

i just want my money to be paid out. and i won't continue to work with them no matter they paid or not.

not like you continue to earn more with netload.

what was your faith?, your faith=money.

Exactly charles, First they should release our pending payout and then we can think of getting back. This aint right. They are charging 15 Euro + 2% Commission. Don't you think that this is a pretty much high fees for us. First we have to wait Long 30/60/90 days to see our balance from reserved to available and then we have to pay that much fee inorder to get paid. It will take ages to do that. Those who have to pay RDP/Seedbox and server bills every month will be fucked and will leave netload for sure because they will not tolerate this long period time of getting paid.

They are still playing hide and seek with CC/Mastercard. what is this netload? How people will buy premium like this and how we will get paid on time? Now people will buy vouchers because of no standard payment gateway on your site and vouchers selling just started everywhere and it is spreading like big storm.

THEY ARE NOT PAYING IN 2 DAYS. THEY ARE JUST MAKING FOOL OF US.

None of us are happy with your new crappy payment rule.:(

so, can anyone explain it slower ... I'm confused
How it works? When reserved amount will be available in my current balance?
after 90days from ... ? or it can be available even after 30 days, or what just don't understand
if http://netload.in/index.php?id=37#Reserve quote is 80% what it means ? I'll get after 30 days only 20% to current balance? and rest after 90 ? or what? it's most stupid system ever, I think only netload understand it

Last edited:
oh, really, if you don't have balance in your NL account ,you wil continue to work with netload? don't lie to the world.

and accept what? and quit what?

i am not uploading to any host, not just netload.

i just want my money to be paid out. and i won't continue to work with them no matter they paid or not.

not like you continue to earn more with netload.

what was your faith?, your faith=money.

It is not your money until you got it in your hand.

Even they paid you to your paypal account, also doesnt means that the money is yours. paypal can reverse it anytime and your paypal account will be in negative balance.

Even you finally got the cash in your hand, god will take it from your hand with another way.

my faith to netload is continue to work for them, not for money in first place.

Anyway, stop it, i have had enough laugh on you already. You should talk all the teach words to old charles from now on. :D

as I heard from a german tech place, netload can put a creating voucher code limit per account for a month to prevent
this illegal sharing. Let you know, be quick.

once they said they will pay with worldwide transfer, it was obvious that there is going to be a hefty fee. this thing is not cheap and i dont think there is 1 host who is making a worldwide transfer. not even uploaded.net. so theres really nothing they can do about that. you cant expect them to pay all that fee. BUT, they do need to bring other providers and fast, for people who doesnt earn much money so they wont have to pay that big fee.

It is not your money until you got it in your hand.

Even they paid you to your paypal account, also doesnt means that the money is yours. paypal can reverse it anytime and your paypal account will be in negative balance.

Even you finally got the cash in your hand, god will take it from your hand with another way.

my faith to netload is continue to work for them, not for money in first place.

Anyway, stop it, i have had enough laugh on you already. You should talk all the teach words to old charles from now on. :D

Anyway, stop it, i have had enough laugh on you already ;)

they don't care about their reputation, and release such a hard-to-understand payout system with broken English once again, seriously, spend 20 dollars to hire someone with okay English to write it well, please.

Stop to say that thing. They are know how to say god sentence in englisch and I'm understand very good wat them say so stop to say brocken englisch or you are broken your self

:))

Inactive users will be suspended from the affiliate program after 60 days and repeated notices.
they've changed it

but what does it mean?

This means that they have extended the inactivation period now.

If we don't upload and stay inactive on netload for 60 days or we repeatedly getting notices we will be enforced to remove from their affiliate program.

LOL, is this a joke or sth? They're now gonna hold the money for 90 days to protect themselves from charge-backs? What if the sold account is a one-month account? Or a 2-day one? The buyer can't request a charge-back after his premium period has finished, so why in the hell should they keep the money for 90 days??!! :facepalm:

just a bit confusing...

there is a rating and feedback box on this notice, might be a good idea to use it and tell them exactly what you think

on the funny side they still have this ppd rule on their pps only plan, those were the days...
Only files over 100MB are counted as a point

if eu bank transfer wasnt working before how do we know its working now? they say it only takes 2 days now

also found if you click every option to buy a 2 day account it says
We're sorry. The product you have selected is currently not available. Please select another

monthly accounts are working

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back