Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
freddy12, most of your sales are sold in very few days and according to the their new rules, each sale must wait 30 days and then
will be add to verified (acceptable) list , this system works in turbobit for months or longer times. netload just shift to this system

1llus10n1st, you may be right or wrong. They just tried to stop fake premium sales taken by stolen cards mostly taken by russian hackers.

it's too fucking long time!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

there is any "mid level risk" user that can share the % of reserved revenue?

‹ 15 Days revenue

90%
$222,30 USD
‹ 30 Days revenue

80%
$1.555,20 USD
‹ 90 Days revenue

0%
$0,00 USD

Reserve total:
$1.777,50 USD

Current balance:
$1.531,00 USD

So i can recieve these money in 30 days?

what I undrustood so far is after 30 days I can request my 60$ from 350$ :)

30 Days revenue 80% $298,14 USD

and after 90 days :D
I can get 298 which I have to pay 15 euro and %2 fees

Next year we can request %50 of our money guys dont worry :)

Last edited:
Oh! great system! 100% of my money is under reserve even though that money was earned at least 2 months ago.
Way to go NetLoad to screw us over while making every effort to look nice.

Few points are measurable
› 5 Days revenue(earning by last 5 days)....................... 100%(Total amount reserved)
‹ 5 Days revenue(earning btn previous 6th-10th days).......100%(Total amount reserved)
‹ 15 Days revenue(earning btn previous 16th-30th days)... 90% reserved
‹ 30 Days revenue(earning btn previous 31st-90th days)... 80%
‹ 90 Days revenue(earning before 90 days)...................... 0%

but
› 5 Days revenue....................... 100%(Total amount reserved)
‹ 5 Days revenue........................100%(Total amount reserved)
‹ 15 Days revenue....................... 90%(10% added where? Current balance or available?)
‹ 30 Days revenue....................... 80%(20% added where? Current balance or available?)
‹ 90 Days revenue....................... 0%(80% added where? Current balance or available?)

Current or Available balance which one to be paid out? What are difference between them?
How risklevel affects? Benifits of low risklevel? How is risklevel measured?
:|:|:|
:-?:-?:-?
:unsure::unsure::unsure:
X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(

No money no longer receives them, until you reach after sales from now on Risklevel: low!
Every week after sales money you have now'' 30 Days or 15 Days'' revenue climb or will descend!
So attend netload brand new pyramid scheme!
Work now in hopes that you will be paid!

The biggest scam of all sites of gender, not satisfied with the money yet want more!

I personally don't care about bank transfer at all !

This is what I care about:

"We are hardly working on getting webmoney and more providers as Payout Partners"
:facepalm:

(Don't you mean btw "We are working hard on... blablabla ? " :facepalm: )

So keep on working to get webmoney back, damn !

and they claim " we will handle your further payouts within 2 working days , no matter which amount!"
LOL, trying to fool people that wow, they are fast now.
holy fuck, why they always think people are as dumb as they think.
sure, paying just 10% of what they owe affiliate, who can't pay that fast?

and don't forget they will eat quite a big amout of your payout, sure, they split the payout, you can't just request all at one time,and you have to pay that 15 euros again and again.

imagine if you have $8K payout, you have to pay $160 + 15 euros, this is almost a monthly earnings for a lot of small uploaders.

and again, why they have to ask so much info when you are going to request payout via worldwide transfer?
a lot of those info are absolutely not necessary at all. netload just doesn't look like people with normal logic.

they don't care about their reputation, and release such a hard-to-understand payout system with broken English once again, seriously, spend 20 dollars to hire someone with okay English to write it well, please.

and i would rather they give it to me straight, "we are going to hold most part of your money for 30 days - 90days, and we will release all of them after 90 days,and we will pay for sure."
then i would just accept it, instead, they make what's in their mind hard to understand,and come up with a rating/comment system on this new payout system? LOL, wtf, do they care about what affiliate has to say?
so, what's the point of that rating/comment system???

and guys, did you notice this NEW rule that they just added on the affiliate page:

* Inactive users will be suspended from the affiliate program after 30 days.

they are trying to punish uploaders who are going to dump them...LOL, but from which day is that 30 days counting from?
what is inactive users, uploaders who don't upload anything for 30 days or who don't get any sale for 30 days.
they want people to get sales or will they suspend affiliates who don't upload anything for 30 days but get rebills from time to time?

but seriously, where is credit card option for USA, Japan, and other rich countries if they want people to continue to work with them instead of leaving them.

yeah, if you want to get the money out, they force you to keep working with them, or they might come up with a new rule telling you that you have been suspended from affiliate program due to inactivity, therefore, you will not get paid.

i thought uploaded.net is best for now, at least they act like human with normal logic that we can understand, i know they act like girls sometimes, but we can understand the reason why they act like girls, but netload, there are a lot of things you can NEVER understand from netload.

i have 350$ available in balance, i will try to request it tomorrow, and see how it goes.

I don't think that's the way it works. *confused as hell*

› 5 Days revenue
100%
$57,00 USD
‹ 5 Days revenue
100%
$171,00 USD
‹ 15 Days revenue
90%
$359,10 USD
‹ 30 Days revenue
80%
$990,14 USD
‹ 90 Days revenue
0%
$0,00 USD

Reserve total:
$1.577,24 USD

Current balance:
$1.006,49 USD

My actual balance yesterday was
1.006,49 USD....If you add the individual payments $57,00 USD+$171,00 USD+359,10USD+990,14USD =1.577.24 USD (The Reserved amount)....shouldn't all the individual payments be equal to my Current balance instead of reserved amount...????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back