Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I generate voucher from my earning?
click request payout on your affiliate page (link available after $25)
you can then buy vouchers with earnings directly

2 Day Voucher - $4 USD
1 Month Voucher - $9 USD
3 Month Voucher - $22 USD
6 Month Voucher - $35 USD
1 Year Voucher - $60 USD
2 Year Voucher - $90 USD

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

yep. It's me and still nothing :'( :'(
sad times, but (yn)

They not gonna pay it's easy. They should do this 20 days ago, still any information about it, NO MORE PAYOUTS
biggest scam of the year
and ppl still uploading on there don't understand for what? oh I know they like it :D

one thing all must remember is when paypal freezed accounts some hosts like extabit didn't pay for a month.. same they didnt respond for month at that time many of them said scam and they panic the entire thread finally closed and again reopened that and stated paying after that those who said scam they started working with them again.. at that netload paid all the members like a champ
file factory even now also its not paying but still i am seeing some are uploading
they are alot of file hosts which they cannot manage to pay in time
extabit was here for a year so the users who are not paid for a month they may be worried because its a new host
netload is for years i think this is the first time they delayed the payment for such a long time we cant say simply its a scam

i am sure that netload will pay but we must have some patenice

i dont think they are scam. i work with netload 5 years and they always paid me on time. i think they are idiots for not telling us what is going on or if they even have any intentions to pay in the future. atleast extabit had the decency to tell affiliats whats going on: ( "All current and waiting payouts will be frozen for 180 days, untill we received money from PayPal.
We are working on integration of alternative payment methods right now")

i was expecting to see this kind of message from netload also. if i knew they will pay me i will keep uploading and they will keep making money from a good affiliate. so because i dont know if they pay me or not, i stop uploading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back