Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to move on man...since Ul.to increase their PPS to 75-65. i think they read charles post on my thread "which filehost we move if netload died" and still hybrid with imaginary PPD which is now 40Euro..

are you kidding me? my goodness, 50%+50% is enough to drive uploaders crazy, but 75% + 65%, LOL

they are trying to be the reborned netload back in the Feb, 2012 --- taking over!

good to see that, yeah, just bring it!

no more rapidgator, no more netload crap in 2 weeks!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! There are huge sites with lots of traffic that are mostly NL links. lol if NL had kept the PPD plan, I could probably have earned more on that than with PPS, just by splitting up full blurays into 101 mb parts.

like i said, no more, very soon.

if netload is reading, they will move their LAZY ass very soon, oh yeah ,they have to, if they don't want to give up their business.

yep if they don't pay soon (probably they don't) it's like machine every uploader one by one, day by day will move to another host and delete files from netload and soon all links will be dead.
Even, if they pay soon, who wants to cooperate with so serious host?

Last edited:
Just think guys in 2 weeks theyve dropped from paypal, removed most peoples paypal requests (and will be proceeding to reverse them) and are trying out new options, the pay by credit card option is available for me (im in the UK) give them some time to get it rolling.

Plus im happy they just reversed all my old paypal requests allowing me to request by EU Bank Transfer. I will get back to you on the 11th October. ETA for payment with my results.

the money come back to my account .but it have two payments, the Transfer and EU Transfer,but i can not have the back account,how can i receive themoney?

Time to move on man...since Ul.to increase their PPS to 75-65. i think they read charles post on my thread "which filehost we move if netload died" and still hybrid with imaginary PPD which is now 40Euro..

Trust me, since I know it, ul always act like kid, they change their plan weekly lol
You know, I know, we all know that they can not keep this rate with correct sales counter

the point is they paid mate...i don;t care if the rate are 45-25 THEY PAID mate....now they make 75-65 why u not making money with them..lolz

Just think guys in 2 weeks theyve dropped from paypal, removed most peoples paypal requests (and will be proceeding to reverse them) and are trying out new options, the pay by credit card option is available for me (im in the UK) give them some time to get it rolling.

Plus im happy they just reversed all my old paypal requests allowing me to request by EU Bank Transfer. I will get back to you on the 11th October. ETA for payment with my results.

DUDE r u ... don't know how to describe it
everyone waiting for eu bank transfers since 01.08 (45 days) do u UNDERSTAND OR NOT ?!?!?!?
and they didn't pay us so why they should pay u ?! even, if they gonna pay 1st one all pending request longer than month must be paid. so even if u'll get it, it's not so fast and I'm sure is not 11th October

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back