Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got e-mail today,

Hello User ******,
we want to inform you that your payout was rejected. The reason for that was:

- For technical reasons we will change the payment provider. We are sorry for your circumstances and will find a solution as soon as possible.

The payout amount was added back to your account.
Please pay attention about this problem on your next payout request.

Best Regards,
Yvonne
Netload.in Support

Hope they will find good payment provider for International Affiliates....

I'm From Asia and i can see the CC Payment Options In My Account....

I think the only one way to get sth from netload is cancel request and selling vouchers and I don't see any chance for changes in nearest future

Last edited:
^selling vouchers?
is there anyone still downloading netload links?????
you tell me how to sell vouchers at 70% of the netload official price in order to convert more than $2000 into my paypal account in less than 1 month...if it's easy to do that, who doesn't want to sell vouchers. but it's forbidden by netload and it's written in their new rules, you might not get caught for creating just a few vouchers but i am talking about more than $2000.

if you get caught, not only your account banned, but also those people who buy vouchers from you would get into trouble with their account,and eventually they will report your paypal account, and your paypal account is done!

Payza is accepting to distribute payouts, webmoney always ready, Avangegate is an awesome option to sell premiums, a noob uploader also informed about these, why NL is not adding these options at least? Taking too much time.

Time to move on man...since Ul.to increase their PPS to 75-65. i think they read charles post on my thread "which filehost we move if netload died" and still hybrid with imaginary PPD which is now 40Euro..

is there anyone still downloading netload links?????

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! There are huge sites with lots of traffic that are mostly NL links. lol if NL had kept the PPD plan, I could probably have earned more on that than with PPS, just by splitting up full blurays into 101 mb parts.

Yes. Now Uploaded.net getting the uploader's eyes. They have increased their rates upto 75/65% of sales and rebills and a useless ppd upto 40euros.

so guys now which payment getway is working for payments.. i am from asia how can i withdraw ?

you need to book a ticket to Germany and visit Netload's office personally
once you show the proof regarding the ownership of your account you will be handed the money physically
its the last option left which Asian Uploaders are resorting to

jk...
P.S there are no options left ;)

so guys now which payment getway is working for payments.. i am from asia how can i withdraw ?

you need to book a ticket to Germany and visit Netload's office personally
once you show the proof regarding the ownership of your account you will be handed the money physically
its the last option left which Asian Uploaders are resorting to

jk...
P.S there are no options left ;)
or you can get it Via Mail. LOLZ=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back