Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is sad. Even this thread starts slowly dying, just like Netload. No more updates, no more emails, nothing. We always knew that NL has one of the worst filehosting support, but we didnt care cuz they kept paying us. Now we really see how bad their support is, and it happens exactly when we need it the most.
Im getting 2-4 rebills per day, but its small money. All of them are 1 month rebill because stupid NL takes ages to add a gateway like credit card. Doesnt matter anyway cuz they are not paying us, so i can wipe my ass with those rebills anyway

this is the last post i make here unless there is something concrete to say and there is some kind of development. i hope things will change for the best for us and i know a lot of people worked hard for those assholes and have a lot of money in their accounts that they cant withdraw

Last edited:
Ok so its been a while since I've posted back in this thread, so far Sales are down lower than before due to people using Paypal as the main buyer but in fairness think about how long and convoluted it takes to get a paypal account set up and linked to your bank account in the first place, Paymentwall isn't too bad in comparison but I would really appreciate if they would include a pay by card direct form of payment for my customers (It would definatly increase sales, as nearly everyone has a debit card, but most can't be arsed to deal with all the long processes of something like Paymentwall. Possibly if they setup a debit/credit card payment system with something like Sagepay they would be sorted.)

But whilst it seems unresponsiveness on their behalf after what seemed like a few automated emails originally I did get some actual interaction with one of Netloads staff asking me to choose a "different payment methode" (because their English sucks ass) so I chose EU Bank transfer and to cancel the payment from the 25th August (which had been sent through by paypal then reversed that day) so it took them two weeks but the payment was finally re-added to my account. I have to give them some defence, whilst it may seem very very slow (which it is) they are only a small team and we have been swarming them with WTF Notices. So now that has been cleared, I have asked them to cancel all the other paypal requests which have spanned across the month of September, and requested for EU Bank Transfer on the 11th. Hopefully it will come in by the 11th October like usual.

My main idea is that whilst there has been this serious payment issue it might just reset 30 days. (so if you requested on the 25th of August via paypal then had it changed to a different payment system, it will take another 30 days to will most likely come in 30 days after whenever it got changed, in my case 11th October) Basically September is a dead month for payments and they are using this month to sort everything out their end. May seem slow but stuff is going on just think of how skewed the customers to staff ratio is.

ive not been reading this thread for a while (hate long reading and it just gets so many replies)

im just checking in for a quick Q
has ANYONE been paid in the last week or so ?
has anyone heard from NL about this other then the mass email ?

at this point the only best way to pay the affilates is by cheque..

the most reliable way.. no paypal shit ! no low $ rate ! no fees no bullshit !

they replied me that they will let me know about the new payment system asap..

let's cross our fingers ppl...

at this point the only best way to pay the affilates is by cheque..

the most reliable way.. no paypal shit ! no low $ rate ! no fees no bullshit !

they replied me that they will let me know about the new payment system asap..

let's cross our fingers ppl...

When did they tell you that?

so still no one paid
that really sucks
any bank transfers they had planed should have already had the $ set-aside for them before PP froze there account
really bad sign

id be fine with paying by check (haven't heard of any site doing that in years though)

im not getting 1/3 the sales I used to either
but till they resume paying that hardly matters

tempting to just drop them and move on

and finally they did reply, after 5 tickets:

[SIZE=-1]Hello,

we are working on several options to solve the problem.
[/SIZE] If you have any further questions, please don’t hestitate to contact us. Thank you for using netload.

LOL

Note that I was asking to reject my paypal payment request in order to let me request a wire...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back