Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 sales again, so it's ok for me.
Hopefully the'll pay again soon.

yeah, you are exactly the perfect uploader that netload is looking for at this netload period.

i hope you read my point through this sentence.

if people are confirmed that NL will pay, they can get more sales than you easily, no joke.

it's just whether their heart is set and confirmed that NL will pay.

most people don't upload and post with full confidence that netload will pay, that could be part of the reason for 0 sales, of course, people's main concern is always about whether they can get the BIG payout paid first, not about sales.

Some of you are really :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
It's weekend, so they also need a free time!

I wrote 2 mails this week and i got 2 reply's within 24 hours.
So just calm down and wait!

In which email u contact them?!!

I sent to them more than 7 emails to cancel my waiting payouts but i didn't got any reply !:facepalm:

4 sales again, so it's ok for me.
Hopefully the'll pay again soon.

I wish i am wrong here and i am willing to eat my hat, but i wouldnt count on them paying soon.
I believe they werent stupid and they saw how this asshole adultking is fucking all filehosts. When that happened they should have done something with the money in their PP account and remove it somewhere else and use only credit card for payments

Last edited:
I emailed them again and i asked them to let the affiliates know whats going on and if they are going to pay us and asked them not to give me a robotic answer, and this is the reply:

[SIZE=-1]Hello,

we are working on a solution.
[/SIZE] If you have any further questions, please don’t hestitate to contact us. Thank you for using netload. Best Regards, Volker

they are still making money believe me or not. Because some are still posting with netload. We know netload is most famous host for downloader. So some are using paymentwall and a big num of ppl finding/collecting voucher from reseller.

One thing, from reseller voucher we get nothing. only netload and reseller agent earning by this. we are 0.

Sell are ok for netload. So why they need to harry or add new payment process or support us. Because uploader are working for netload totally free.
no workable payment system + no update news = some uploader still working (as mirror or etc)

i am not from Europe or German. So I have 0% chance to get my money (in this situation).
some are from Europe or German, they can make a hope that they will paid by their bank transfer.

Sell are ok for netload. So why they need to harry or add new payment process or support us. Because uploader are working for netload totally free.
no workable payment system + no update news = some uploader still working (as mirror or etc)
Even if most uploaders stopped uploading to them, there is still a shitload of links all over the web for them to earn. Sure there is of course some impact from that on Netload but I don't think it would be that drastic for Netload to hurry up whatever they are doing (if they are still actually working). And of course, some aren't greedy about money and some use Netload as it allows up to 2gb for free users which is neccessary for some forums. Netload is the new Rapidshare and even if they stopped the program, there would still be users uploading to it just like how we see links to RS now years after they stopped their points/cash system years back.

Anyway, still had a reply from them and they still call it a techincal problem
[SIZE=-1]Hello,

we will offer several payment methodes after our technical problems will be fixed.
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
^^^

So you have website or forum, you really need to upload out there for good traffic and not against with you anytime.

yes i need money, what's why i am uploading. Some are earn a lot, so they may not greedy about money.

Finally!! :D

Hello User ,

we want to inform you that your payout was rejected. The reason for that was:

- Like you wanted.

The payout amount was added back to your account.

Please pay attention about this problem on your next payout request.

Best Regards,

Yvonne

But the next step How we will withdraw my money ?! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back