Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
many of the users are so dedicated to netload just now i seen the discussion in tehparadox there of 80% of the members having netload premiums many of the are facing problem to renewal their accounts because of no pp
this lazy cats will not give any announcement regarding this issues ATM they had to convience paypal staff that they keep payment gateway as paypal and they are will not pay their afflaites through paypal
from the other side from the third party(from ther frnds accounts) they can pay to thei aflaites though pp

I just wish they pay me my last payout as i'm going to move to paying host that have a good premium page and pay there affiliates with in a week or two... about netload now there premium page sucks there support worse support i ever see :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: still i will work again if paypal is back and they pay asian users. Damn!! i miss filesonic and wupload days

Yes i told them, please no automatic reply with standard message of technical support is working on it.

And i got reply "But we don't have any other info's on this and we ask for your patience"

This is crap. no other info? what are they doing there? sleeping for a week? they can atleast update on the progress they make on adding different methods.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

I just wish they pay me my last payout as i'm going to move to paying host that have a good premium page and pay there affiliates with in a week or two... about netload now there premium page sucks there support worse support i ever see :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: still i will work again if paypal is back and they pay asian users. Damn!! i miss filesonic and wupload days

yes, me too.. and also fileserve. those good days are over and never come back again

@chicoes: That reply from them is a sugar-coated excuse to delay the payments as long as possible. I bet next Friday another week has gone and it would still be the same reply from them asking for your patience. :P

Last edited:
Say guys... I see some of you mentioning rebills. I'm on plan 4 - how can you tell the difference between rebills and sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back