Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find some small host that not in WJ most of them still have PP. Since they are small with a threads in WJ here so PP is no problem. Oh! one think must pay in a week only! longer then a week or high minimum payout still scam you soon.

I am going to wait a bit longer, if they add visa option I think things could still be ok with netload.

They need to let people know what is going on that's the big problem at the minute.

there is no alternative, all these other hosts have stupid daily download limits (15gb RG wtf) and unstable slow premium speeds

of course the money whore alternative is to switch each month to the host with the best deal but your downloaders will hate you for it and this in turn pushes them towards multi host real debrid sites instead of buying accounts directly from your links

I still think they gonna pay us... ok the 30 days already passed for some but infact that they added new payment methods means that they want to stay and working on the problem....

They still keep moneybooker as a payout method besides bank transfer when remove webmoney and paypal but I doubt moneybooker still works. Is there anyone tried it and waiting for money?

Good news is we can take back money requested by paypal to our balance by requesting but the bad news is even that, all account balance are freeze balance.

Sorry for my stupid English. Hope you can understand what I mean

Today I expected payout via moneybookers (requested 04.08.2012) and I got nothing + pending money has not been returned to my account.

when i log in to my account i got this message
Invalid User ID or password! :facepalm:

i never got any dmca notices and now they ban my account (more than 500$ in my acc)
when i use forgot password button,i got new password but it doesnt work :(

They have remove the PayPal option from Payout section but BankWire and other options are still there it means we could request payout through other Payment Processors.

Is that it?

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

when i log in to my account i got this message
Invalid User ID or password! :facepalm:

i never got any dmca notices and now they ban my account (more than 500$ in my acc)
when i use forgot password button,i got new password but it doesnt work :(

Wait for sometime. It should be work normal. Sometimes it happened with me as well but after sometime it got fixed.

there is no alternative, all these other hosts have stupid daily download limits (15gb RG wtf) and unstable slow premium speeds

of course the money whore alternative is to switch each month to the host with the best deal but your downloaders will hate you for it and this in turn pushes them towards multi host real debrid sites instead of buying accounts directly from your links

Agree. there is no alternative and i checked them all. all of them have stupid limits. besides, the visitors on my site are using NL for 4 years and a lot of them have premiums so i cant just switch to a different shitty host.. what a mess:facepalm:

i think u guys should look ryushare heheh im not promoting them..but it's looks like they have good reputation and good for free usert to downlaod speed at 300kbps. download limit for premium 600GB/perday and they have very good rate 60-60 pays in Euro to...

@aryan10
we talking about netload that has only PPS hehehe so ryushare not have PPD...i believe if all netload uplaoder move to them they will goes bigger in a short time hahaha, if u want PPD than u can go to sharpfile (i can paid my RDP with just PPD earn from them around 30$+extend premium on them) it's good for PPD and glumbo if they fixed they count problem.

Last edited:
i will wait just more two days and then i will move to (up.to) X-(

there is only 1 point i don't like ul.to..they only allow free user to download up to 1GB which it we need more parts if our files 10-20GB!! only a few host that allow free user to download at 1GB++
1. Extabit (has limit for premium around 50-60GB/day)
2. Ryushare
3. Sharpfile ( New host but they always paid on time )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back